{Chapter Sixx}

*Nikki*

We've played a bunch of shows up and down the Sunset Strip and around, and even actually had a fan base.

I decided to make Mal kind of like a manager for us, considering she's helped schedule majority of our shows and even designed our logos and some of our stage props. She did get a job at Whiskey-A-Go-Go as a stripper to help with rent, which I'm not exactly a HUGE fan of the idea of her working as for some reason, even if she has an amazing body, but at least she's thankfully not sleeping with strangers for a few extra bucks.

Besides, who am I to tell her what she can and can't do? On the bright side, she makes a lot of pretty good tips.

Lovey ended up breaking up with Vince after catching him.... having fun.... after a show with a groupie.... Nobody here liked her anyway, but it was pretty funny how things went.

"How about we repeat that like here?" I told Mick, pointing with my pen at a part in the chorus.

"Yeah, and we do that fucking shit," he said, moving his guitar in a certain way kind of like a gun and I smiled

"Yeah, I like that," I nodded as I wrote it down.

We were writing up some songs at home for an upcoming show at the Starwood again this weekend. Tommy stepped out for a smoke really quick and Mal went with Vince to get groceries.

"Holy shit! Guys!" Tommy exclaimed as he suddenly poked his head in through the window, making us jump. "Look what I learned to do!!"

He then stuck his cigarette in his nose and covered the other nostril, breathing in before breathing out smoke at us.

I chuckled and shook my head as Mick made an annoyed face as Tommy snickered, sneezing a bit.

"Cool, right?!" He said, excited about his newfound talent.

The front door then opened and Vince and Mallory walked in, bags of groceries in their hands.

"We're back, and we bought chips and beer," Vince announced as they headed inside, Tommy following them and dragging Vince along to the kitchen so they can start chowing down on the food.

"I think we got enough so I'm gonna go take a nap," Mick said as he got up, me helping him up.

Mallory had set the bags of groceries down and closing the front door before walking back and I quickly took her hand and pulled her over to me, making her squeal and laugh as I had her sitting across my lap.

"Milady," I smirked.

"What's gotten into you?" She laughed as her arms wrapped around my neck so she wouldn't fall even though I wrapped my arms around her.

"Just thinking, you practically helped this band so much, and I can't thank you enough to be honest," I said.

She scoffed with a smile. "Nikki, come on, its cool. You helped me out of the life I had, it's only fair I help you guys with this," I said. "Helping to get Mötley Crüe out there is the least I can do after everything ."

I smiled at her as I decided to just grow some balls and do it right then and there.

"I was thinking, though, you deserve a break from having to watch over us, especially Tommy," I said.

"Hey!" he shouted with a mouth full of chips, making Vince laugh.

We laughed as I continued. "How about I take you out to a nice dinner and then a walk somewhere?"

She smiled with a soft chuckle. "Wait... Are you... Asking me on a date?"

I blushed a bit and looked down.

She smiled up at me as she lifted my head up. "Nikki Sixx, despite it all, you are just the sweetest, cheekiest thing life has to offer," she said.

I smirked innocently as she sat up a bit, Vince and Tommy rushing into the kitchen for something.

"I would love to have dinner with you," she smiled at me.

"Great," I smiled. "Friday night at seven, Mick can watch the kids."

She laughed as she slapped my arm and got up from my lap, grabbing the grocery bags.

"I work tonight so I'm going to start with dinner for you guys," she said. "Your favorite tonight, don't tell Tommy."

I snickered as she headed into the kitchen.

I smiled as I actually felt excited for this Friday, mostly that she even said yes to me.

I looked over and saw as she got things cleared to begin cooking.

She's different from other girls, to be honest. Any other girl would have probably followed me out that diner looking to get laid or something.

Mallory, though... She was looking for adventure... For something I guess she felt would be her second chance at a better life compared to how it was before I showed up in it.

If things work out after this, I hope I can provide that for her...

*Mallory*

I walked into the kitchen and smiled to myself.

A date with Nikki.... Why do I feel so happy about this?

Damn, what should I wear? What if something goes wrong? What if he's not what he appears to be?

I took a deep breath to mentally calm myself.

I'm sure it's gonna be fine. Its dinner and then a walk in the park or something. What's the worst that can happen?

.... Well, a lot can happen, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I then shook off the remaining nerves and started on dinner, preparing to make the mac and cheese I once made that Nikki really likes, along with some garlic bread and also some margaritas, since I'm in the mood for one.

There's something so therapeutic about cooking that I've always liked to do. Back at the diner I always took some time in the back just inventing stuff and then Dottie would help me pack it up so we can take it to her place and enjoy it while watching late night shows and I would just crash at her place for the night.

I smiled at the memory and looked back to see Nikki picking everything up from where he and Mick were, feeling my chest go warm.

God, since when did I become such a romantic over someone? I'm starting to sound like Tommy.

I shook it off and focused on my work.

Maybe I really do feel something for Nikki.... 

 ~~~~~

Yes I named this chapter Chapter Sixx because puns. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Hope you are all enjoying the story so far! 🌻

🎼 Currently in Sapph's playlist:

Beyoncé "Run This World (Girls)"

♡~ sapphire.