{Chapter Ninety-Seven}

⚠️Warning: Chapter contains scenes/mentions depicting slight violence, mentions of loss of life and mentuons of domestic violence. If affected, please read with caution⚠️

~~~~~

《2000》

*Mallory*

A new millennium.

The 1900's were officially behind us all.

A lot has happened these past 3 years.

Ava Presley Sixx was born one early August morning. I had a low blood pressure during the c-section, but I still recovered after some rest and thankfully that was the only complication. Ava was born very healthy, smaller than expected, but thankfully nothing concerning, and looks so much like me, even has my eyes and nose.

Almost four months later, Dylan Jagger Lee was born, and I was appointed his godmother, and a friend of Pamela's being his godfather. Both boys are literally carbon copies of Tommy. Its amazing how much they look like him, Dylan especially.

About almost year after Ava was born, Nikki and I decided to try for another baby this time, and I did end up pregnant, but were surprised when me and Nikki were met with twins!!!

I don't think any parent are ever prepared for twins....

Thankfully, the pregnancy saw the entire nine months with no problems (Aside from being really tired, of course), and Nona Crimson & Micah Douglas Sixx are both beautiful, strong kids.

Of course, with 5 kids at the time, Nikki and I moved to a much bigger house, a mansion in San Fernando Valley with a small ranch and stables with some horses, plenty of room for the kids and also guests, and we even got another dog, a 4 year old rescued pitbull named Nova, and a kitten that Vince got for Ava's 2rd birthday, a short-haired she had named Mushu, (after her most favorite Disney dragon).

Jack is still with us at almost 9 years old, still a puppy at heart, and actually gets along well with Nova, both of them being very protective of the children (and annoying poor Mushu, hehe).

(Picture: represents the Sixx pets)

A year after the twins, Nikki and I did try again, but I sadly miscarried after a month, so we never even found out what we were having, which added more to the pain. We then decided to just try some other time.

A little over a year and a half later, we were surprised with another baby girl, Stevie Moon Sixx. She'll be turning a year soon, and is already a determined early walker.

People get worried that I have so many kids, and its gotten me and Nikki some backlash over having so many kids and stuff.

I don't pay them any mind, though. Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted a big family. I never truly had that growing up, and considering the "family" I grew up with had mistreated and abused me, so I always wished that I would grow up have a loving, big family of my own.