{Chapter Fifty-Nine}

⚠️ Warning: Slight mentions of abuse and murder ahead. If affected please read with caution. ⚠️

~~~~~

*Nikki*

I jumped awake at the sound of knocking.

I yawned as I sat up, seeing I was on the couch with a crick on my neck now and covered in a blanket, the room empty.

Well shit...The guys must have left after I crashed....

I hear another knock and got up, stretching before heading to the door.

I walked over and opened it, surprised at who was there.

"Sebastian?" I asked, seeing he stood there with a tray of coffee in his hands, a paper bag on top.

"Hey man.... You look like hell," he greeted, handing me one of the coffee cups from the tray.

"Yeah, I'm hotter during my walks of shame," I chuckled as I rubbed my face before taking the cup, making him laugh.

"Uhh, is this a good time to talk?" he asked curiously. "I won't be long."

"Uhh no no, its good. Come on in, have a seat," I motioned.

He walked in and we headed into the living room, where I set the coffee down and move the papers aside.

"Also got you a bagel," he said, holding up a bag to me as he sat down.

"Thanks, man," I smiled as I took the bag. "So, what brings you around?"

"Well, uhh... I guess I should just say it," he said, looking a bit sad "Mallory and I broke up."

I froze and looked up at him in shock. "Sorry, what?"

"You heard it. We talked yesterday, and she's taking the offer in London, but... She doesnt want us going through the struggle of a long distance relationship and moving isn't exactly the best idea for me, so we ended it," He said.

"Whoa, wait, so..... Mal's really leaving? To London?" I asked.

"She's set on it," he said.

I paced the room as I was shocked by the news.

"Fuck.... This is all my fault," I groaned. "Mal wanted to leave before but with Razzle.... And then again to New York before rejecting it, and.... Wait, but... Why did you come to me?"

"Because I think you can convince her not to go," I said.

I frowned. "What? Me?"

"Come on, dude.... I know you still love her," he said, raising an eyebrow at me.

I froze, feeling my face get warm as I looked down. "I-I don't know what you're talking about...." I mumbled as I sipped my coffee, letting my hair hide my face.

"Pfft, yeah, sure, keep telling yourself that," he said. "I know she loves you, too."

I furrowed my brows and looked at him.

"Its so obvious, dude... She never stopped loving you..." he said. "She's too stubborn to admit it, but I know it. That's why I never proposed to her."

My eyes widen.

"I wasn't going to ask her until she was sure what she wanted," He said. "Believe me, I wanted to, but she was never gonna be truly happy and deep down just feel obligated. I could never do that to her."

I pursed my lips. "She wants London....."

"She wants you, dumbass," he said, crossing his arms.