{Chapter Twenty-Three}

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains slight sexual content.⚠️

~~~~~

*Mallory*

I took a final look in the mirror, letting out a deep breath as straightened out the skirt of my dress a little

(Picture: What Mallory wore; Mallory is still a brunette)

As I looked, there was suddenly a knock at the door.

"Mallory? Razzle's here!" Mick called out.

I took a deep breath. "Coming!"

I grabbed my small bag and ponder over it.

I really hope I know what I'm doing here.

I walk out and go downstairs, where Mick and Razzle waited for me.

Razzle was dressed in his regular dapper rockstar attire, hat and scarves and all.

He smiled as he saw me.

"Hey there, Mallie," he said. "You look... Wow...."

I blushed and looked down. "Thanks..."

"Well, this feels like some sort of deja vu," Mick said, arms crossed as he watched us.

I pursed my lips as Mick spoke.

"If you two are staying out late, just call to let me know," he added. "And take care of her or so help me I'll hunt you down and skin you alive."

"Got it, mate," Razzle said, me softly laughing at Mick's fatherly behavior as we headed to the door.

"See you soon, Mick," I said as we waved goodbye and headed out.

"So, I was thinking after a lovely dinner, we can do something else," he said as we headed to a taxi parked out front.

"Sounds great," I smiled as we climbed in.

***

"So, you all actually serve tea cold here? That really is something that goes on everywhere," he asked me, and I laughed.

"Yes. We call it iced tea," I said to him as I sipped from my wine glass.

Razzle took me to a fancy Italian restaurant near Long Beach. He had paid to let the restaurant give us the balcony to ourselves, the night sky bright with so many stars and music playing.

"Bloody hell, everyone back home is gonna have a riot when I tell them," he snickered as we were finishing up our meal.

"Razz, I had an amazing time tonight so far. Really got my mind off of things," I smiled as I placed my hand over his. "Thank you so much."

"Anything for you, Mallie, so long as you always got that smile on your face," he smiled.

I blushed furiously and looked down, smiling as then Leather And Lace started to play.