Me: I am not upset. I am angry.

Qing: (gentle and comforting tone) I know. I know.

Qing took my hand and slowly pulled me down to his lap. He caged me in his arms and softly kiss my cheek.

Qing: Stop being upset, Love...when there is really nothing to be upset about...?

Me: (exasperated) Yeah, I can tell you are not upset. My ass that is sitting on your semi erect dick can tell that you are not upset at all.

Qing: (grinning as he caressed my thigh) Because these are lovely shorts. I mean...would I risk being thrown in jail for beating someone in a jealous rage if they saw you wearing them? Probably yes. But if you will keep wearing them in private...well, I might make my mother happy by giving a generous donation to the temple for the Great Buddha has been blessing me...

Me: Shut up. Shut up...please.

Qing grinned at me before sealing his lips on mine. His hands wandered over my naked torso: running his palms on my skin and softly kneading. One thumb found my nipple and Qing flicked it. I moaned before pushing his face away.

Me: I am still angry. I don't feel sexy...

(Are you lying to us?)

No! I am really angry. I feel like I wasted money on these shorts and I am losing trust on online shopping. I hate it. I like shopping online, supporting small scale business, thinking that I am helping start up entrepreneurs. But I feel like I am unlucky when shopping for clothes. Jeans and shorts in particular.

Me: And to think the fabric used on these shorts feels nice. It's a bit tight but not suffocating unlike those jeans I tried last year. Still...the fit and length are upsetting me.

Qing: (kissing my cheek) If you are grieving about the money you spent for them, I will reimburse it for you.

Me: Why would you do that?

Qing helped me to rose up from his lap. He made me stand before him, with my back facing him.

Qing: (sounding pleased) Because I haven't gave myself a birthday present this year and I think I just found the perfect gift for me.

I closed my eyes and scratched my eyebrow because of that answer.

Me: (craning my neck to catch a glimpse of him) And your gift to yourself is what?

Qing: (gesturing at my ass) These shorts that are perfectly shaping your butt. The butt that I love the most. Out of the billions of butt in this world, this is the butt that I love.

He is...infuriating.

(Baba is funny)

He is not! Ugh!

Okay, he is a little funny. Emphasize on little.

(At least that's the only little thing about Baba)

(*gasped)

Oh my...yeah! Gasping! Did you all just imply that everything about Qing is big?! Oh my...

Well, that is true. Practically everything about the man is big but that is not the point. Let me tell you the point! The point of this entry was Qing is not the important person in this story. I am! Focus on me!

Me: No. I don't need you to reimburse anything. I will send these shorts back and I won't even ask my money back. But I will be damn sure that I won't shop on that online store again.

Qing: (looking crestfallen) No! Keep the shorts! (standing up to hug me) Love, lets keep the shorts. They look good on you.

Me: Are you kidding me? (looking down at myself) They feel like second skin and nothing is left to the imagination.

Qing: That's why I said they look good on you.

Me: I don't exist to please you, Wang Qing. Breaking news, I don't dress up to please you. Or to look good for your eyes. I dress up for me and my own happiness.

Qing: Yeah, I respect that. But would it really kill you to make me happy? You love me.

I sighed...because he got a point. I mean, it doesn't take much to make Qing happy. He might be materialistic at times but more often than not...Qing is easy to please. He is happy receiving genuine greetings and little trinkets. He doesn't expect much from the people around him.

It's his generous heart. Qing is used to giving rather than receiving so...when he received something, especially when the giver is sincere and the gesture genuine, Qing feels happy.

With that in mind, I nodded to him.

Me: Okay. Fine! Keeping the shorts. For you.

Qing: (planting a sweet kiss on my lips) Thank you, Love. I really like them.

Me: (smiling at him) If you like them...you can wear them...

Qing: (happiness dimming) I mean, I like them on you.

Me: Ah. I thought you like them in general so I suggested...anyways, be specific next time.

Qing: I think my erection was specific enough. You are just obnoxious because you are annoyed.

Me: (nodding) That I am. But to please you, I am keeping the shorts. See? I am sweet.

Qing: That you are.

He kissed and pulled me down on the couch to have a delightful romp on it. I'm happy to report that Qing had a bit of a hard time taking the tight shorts off me but it was all worth it because he found out I was not wearing any underwear underneath it. The access to the goodies were just right there.

We sixty nined on the couch, I cum into Qing's mouth but since we don't have any lube close by...

Qing: (frustrated) Why didn't we have any lube close to the couch?!

Me: (sitting on his belly) Because we just emptied the last tube three days ago. We haven't replaced it yet! Do you know what that means?!

Qing: That we should buy a whole box of lube instead of hand sanitizers?

Me: No! It means we are oversexed and we used the couch too much that we will soon need the Pope to cleanse its soul. We need to change things up.

Qing: (nodding) You are right. From now on...we will buy more lubes and scatter them everywhere in this condo!

Me: (exasperated) That was not my point.

Qing: I know. But if you think I will agree to your idea of reducing our sexy time in this couch, you are insane. I like making love with you in this couch...and I also like fucking in this couch. The Pope be damned.

Me: Fine! Be that way. But if you think I will get off you and walk around to look for lube, you need to look for another idea because I'm not gonna do that.

Qing sighed before he stood up, not that gracefully, while taking me with him. I hugged him with my arms and legs like a koala hugging a eucalyptus tree that gives him food.

Qing: Lets move to the bedroom, you brat. You talk like that because you already cum.

Me: (nodding) Uhuh. Sorry, you should have kept my orgasm on hold until I am a raging lunatic who will do anything for you just so I could cum.

Qing: You used me, you sexy fucker.

Me: (clamping my lips so I won't smile) (kissing his lips) That's me...a sexy fucking user. But I could be nice so I know I owe you an orgasm. Better take me to a place with lube while I still feel indebted to you.

Qing kissed me and took me to our bedroom, goodness I love how strong he is, and there proceeded to take what I owe him. We didn't had a full butt on sex but he sure rub his cock on my crack a lot of times and made me tighten my thighs so he can fucked slip his dick between them and fuck me from behind while nudging my balls.

That was...great...because the lube prevented any chaffing...

You know what? It was a fun time.

And now, I am thinking of tricking Qing to get him to try the tight shorts. His balls deserved to be smashed on those too.

Ugh! Tight jeans and shorts are nightmares to my balls. I will never order pants and shorts online ever again.