CHAPTER 19

"You all have to hold Emma while we prepare it. And please cover her ears and eyes," Rose ordered.

Violet with the help of Jacob covered her eyes while Monica with the help of James covered her ears. She was making frantic efforts to get rid of them but she was not successful.

Joey and Rose laid all the things on the ground. They began making something which looked like a dummy but with hay and other things.

Here Emma was getting madder. There was blood all over her clothes and her hands had huge fingerprints as if they had burnt her hand. She was crying with pain.

"Leave her whatever you are!" Jacob demanded.

"No! She will die soon and then I'll take over!" A voice said from Emma.

"It is of no use. We will save Emma soon and kill you!" Joey said.

"Violet, you all have to keep Ella in a different room. Somewhere Emma can't see her," Rose whispered so that Emma can't hear her.

"But why so?" Jacob asked.

"I'll explain that another time. Right now you have to do this as soon as possible.

"But someone has to stay with her!" Jacob said.

"James can do this, " Monica said.

"No mom! I'll do this!" Jack immediately said. Ella was blushing.

"Alright!" Monica said.

"Make sure that she is not possessed and does not try to do anything stupid, " Rose said and jack nodded.

As soon as Ella was hidden, Rose sprinkled some sort of water on Emma and instantly, she became silent and fainted.

Then Joey placed the dummy on the attic window after putting one of Ella's dresses over it and then they came down and loosened Emma's blindfolds and the ropes.

They all hid in the attic, somewhere they were not visible. They had sprinkled some sort of scented power on the way to the attic.

Emma soon became conscious. She followed the scented powder to the attic and as soon as she saw Ella's dummy on the window, she ran and pushed it down.

Emma fell on the floor after that. All the people ran towards her. Rose checked something and said, "the spirit has left her. She and Ella are safe now".

Violet and Jacob were crying with happiness.

They went to Ella and we're shocked to see her asleep with her head on Jack's shoulder. Jack was patting her.

As soon as Jack saw all the people standing and smiling at him, he immediately stopped it and removed Ella's head from his shoulder.

Ella too woke up because of this sudden action and she too stood up.

Violet told her everything that happened.

"Jacob, I have decided that the girls and I should live with you again if that is okay?"

"Of course it's okay. I missed you guys so much."

"Thank you."

After many long discussions, Monica and her family decided to move into a house near Violet and her family.

The kids had become good friends after these events.

The near death of her girls had Violet viewing life differently now, and the family never split up again.

The End

Don't forget to give me reviews.