CHAPTER 17

Soon it was morning and light outside. Everyone was asleep. Suddenly, Ella woke up. She began walking towards the attic again. 

While she was walking, she was not in her senses and she dropped a flower vase. 

Joey woke up because of the noise. He looked around and immediately understood Ella's absence. 

He woke up everyone and he instantly ran towards the attic and caught Ella at the entrance of the attic.

He held her tightly and picked her up in his arms. He began to climb down the stairs and met the other midway. 

He laid her down on her bed. Then he sprinkled some water on her face. She came back to the real world.

"We have to keep a watch on her every moment, " Joey said.

"Yeah!" Violet began to cry. 

"Oh don't cry, honey. We will not let anything happen to them, " Rose said comforting her. 

After a few minutes, Violet calmed down.

"I am going down to make breakfast, " she said.

"I am coming with you, " Monica said.

"Me too, " Rose joined them.

Jacob was sitting near Ella all the time, who was sleeping. He was afraid to leave her alone again. He kissed her gently on her forehead. 

He slowly dozed to sleep.

Violet came inside the room with breakfast for both Jacob and Ella.

When she saw both of them sleeping, she smiled and kissed both of them on their forehead and because of this, Jacob woke up.

"Hello beautiful, " he said, kissing Violet. 

"Heyyy! I am so sorry that I doubted you. You are the best husband anyone can have, " Violet confessed.

"I too am so sorry. I should have spent more time with you, " Jacob said.

Due to all the taking, Ella woke up.

"Umm.." She said, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh you too are awake sweety, " Violet said, hugging Ella. "Here both of you have some breakfast".

"Thank you!" Both of them said and began to eat.

Soon the rest of the day went out in planning and the other stuff. In the evening, when it began to get dark, the things inside the house got tensed.

When it was completely dark, they all again sat closely on the couch in the living room.

This time, the ghostly activities didn't happen but something began to happen Emma.

She was acting strangely. She was pulling her hair and rotating her head as if she was mad. 

Then suddenly, she grabbed Ella's head and said, "I'll kill you!" In a very creepy, dangerous noise.