Chapter 14

"What! Why? We can't live here. It's too dangerous in here" Violet cried.

"But that's the only option we have. If you want to get rid of this ghost then this is necessary, "  rose reasoned.

No one replied.

"I guess it means yes. And please don't worry. We both are here" Joey said, looking at her wife.

"I will also stay here," Monica said. 

"What! No! Monica, you can't stay here. It's too risky!" Violet denied.

"No. Now I am also involved in this and I am going to stay no matter what you say, " Monica said, determined.

"Well Violet, can I call you that? It will be better if there are more people..., " Rose said.

"Fine!" Violet said.

"We are also going to stay, " Jack said. Rachel and James nodded.

"Bu.." Monica started to argue but was cut.

"We won't hear anything. It's final" Rachel said.

"Alright.”

"So first of all, we have to go and get some information about this house. Who lived here before you? What happened to them? Everything!" Joey said.

"Um... We have some things from the previous owner in the attic. I hope you can have a look. It might help, " Emma said.

"Oh, great idea. We will go right now" Joey exclaimed.

They all went up. Everyone was afraid to be left alone.

The rotting smell had increased. It seemed as if it was coming from the attic itself. 

The door creaked open. It was really dark there and the fact that the bulb was no longer usable because it busted on its own didn't help.

They all switched on their phone's torch lights and began looking here and there.

The bloody dress was clear evidence.

"Hey, why isn't this trunk opening? Do you have a key?" Joey asked.

"We searched for the key yesterday but it was nowhere to be found, " Violet replied.

"And Joey, I have these photographs. The girls in the picture look exactly like us!" Emma said.

Joey took the pictures and gasped. In the place of one of the twins' faces, blood was there.

"Oh my God!" Rose said looking at the picture. "It looks as if the spirit wants one of the girls dead!" She said looking at Ella and Emma.

All the people in the attic gasped. No one even imagined this.

"Now what can we do?" Violet panicked 

"We have to collect some more information about this house," Rose said.