*HELLOOOO, SPECIAL CHAPTER AGAINNN*

Hey guys!!! It's been a while... life's been crazy... I am NOT ending this book! I am determined to finish this book, I just have been very busy with life and kinda lazy :/ Don't worry!! I'm gonna get off my lazy ass and write 10 more chapters by the end of this month! And I need you guy's encouragement!!! Give me ideas!!! I know you all love this book and I want to bring it back so for a present, here is a special chapter. Filled with fluff and a little sexy time ;).

—————————————————————
The sky was blue, filled with the beauties of the world. It was calm

Peaceful even...

Byakuya was sitting alone in his office, writing away at his orders. When all of the sudden

*BOOOM*

He could hear the sound of a child's laughter as he heard a....scooter? He rushed out of his office only to see the lieutenant of squad 11 Yachiru Kusajishi having the time of her LIFE.
"Heeehaahaa" *SWOOSH* "Heeehahaha"
*SWOOSH* *TIRE STOPPING NOISE*
Yachiru stopped in front of Byakuya.

Byakuya grumbled "what are you doing?" He sounded angry but he kept his cool.
"Pinball-Head made it for me for my birthday!" Yachiru said with so much joy.
"Why are you in my manor?" Byakuya getting angrier by the second.

'CUZ ITS BIGGG" Yachiru scootered away like nothing happened.
'Telling her to stop would just be a waste of time..' Byakuya thought, pondering with his finger on his lips.

This only lasted for a second when the wall slid up and appeared Lieutenant Kurotsuchi "Madame President, it's tea time.." Yachiru raced towards the door. " All right! What snacks are we having today?"

Byakuya was SHOCKED and what he was witnessing. Once Nemu was done talking Byakuya RUSHED INTO the room only to see ALL the female lieutenants and some captains just chilling in the room like nothing has happened. He looked around the room and his eyes caught yours.

You lightly laughed and simply waved at him as you sipped your tea. You looked adorable in Byakuya's eyes that he completely forgot what he was doing. He lightly smiled at you and waved slightly, his features calming down.

"KYAAAAAA THAT WAS SO CUTE CAPTAIN!!" Rangiku screamed watching the scene take place in front of her. "I SHIP ITTTTTT, ITS SO CUTE KYAA" she had a bloody nose and was rolling all over the floor.

Byakuya snapped out of it, and shook his head side to side for a second. "I will deal with this later..." he said as he rushed over to you, lightly grabbing your hand. Gently he helped you up and led you out of the room, with you compiling because you love him.

"Oooooo get it girl! You got yourself a keeper!" Rangiku just could not stop fangirling over that scene.

Walking out of the room, Byakuya slowed down as one of his servants came by, he whispered to him "block off that door right there" the servant shocked but willing said "yes sir".

While this was happening you were giggling as you saw the love of your life being hilarious. You were still holding his hand because whenever you did.. you felt safe. You felt like you were home... that is hard to come by in this world. In any world to be perfectly honest.

Byakuya looked your way, he simply smirked and led you to him bedroom. When you got there the door opened and both of you walked in, still hand in hand.

He brought you close to him, letting go of your hand and hugging you tight and in such a loving way. His head in the crook of your neck, as you wrap one arm around his neck and your other hand entangled in his hair. Your heart was warm, you loved this other side of him that not much see.

"I love you..." you said very quietly in his ear. He lift his head as his eyes met yours, your bodies as close as possible. He was holding you tight, he was never going to let you go.

"And I you, my love" your faces inches apart, staring into his eyes. Seeing a soul, seeing someone who has trust. He really does love you; he lightly grabs your face and brings your lips to his.

It was a slow and passionate kiss-every time you kissed. It felt different but with more love and passion.

He broke the kiss and looked you in the eyes, he reached for your hand and brought you to his bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he lightly sits you on his lap. You wrap your arms around his neck and lean in and kiss him with more love.

He lightly grabs your face with one hand and the other goes to the shoulder of your kimono

He lightly grabs your face with one hand and the other goes to the shoulder of your kimono. He breaks the kiss and looks you in the eyes, you simply nod. He puts his other hand on the other shoulder and slowly brings the kimono down to show your exposed skin. He feels your shoulders as he slowly goes down and lightly feels your breast. Kissing your neck while touching you so softly. The sexual tension was building up and you couldn't help but moan. He looked up at you, he had never really heard a noise like that from you. He picked you up and laid you down on the bed as he was on top on you. He kiss your lips with such passion, it only lasted for a few moments as he slowly started to kiss down your neck. Sucking on your skin leaving his mark on you. You made little sounds as you never imagined, YOU, doing these kind of actions.

Byakuya went back to look into your eyes "you're beautiful (y/n)..."

You looked into his eyes once more and thought.

'I really want to marry this man one day....'

(HEY GUYSSS, again I'm sorry but since this quarantine is giving me more time to be lazy. I thought I would start this up again. I hope you all are staying safe and please stay inside until this is over!! So You can see your friends faster!!! Wash your hands and I hope you enjoyed. ALSO, if can help... just comment sometimes to remind me to update this book. I know I can do reminders on my phone but they don't usually work :/ so if you guys want more chapters, lemme here some love!!!!)