chapter 5

/////few months later////////  

(°-c°)

Becoming Byakuy'as friends has changed your life so much...Getting to know each other for the past few months and having that happen made them become really close. They both have some of the same interest and they get along pretty well.

You guys would help each other with paper work and just talk sometime but the both of you were busy most of the time.

*At The Squad Five Barracks*

"(Y/n), there's a captains meeting today" your lieutenant said.

"I know Momo I'm heading there now, would you help me finish this paper work?"

"Okay.." she said quietly.

You flash step to the squad one barracks only to met by jushiro walking to the captains meeting.

"Oh (y/n)! How have you been?"

"I'm great!, but tired from doing a lot of paper work" you rubbing the back of your neck "but yeah I'm okay how have you been?"

"I could be better but I still have a that damned cough, it just doesn't want to go away" he smiles with that sweet smile of his.

"Well I hope you feel better jushiro...." you smile with your angelic face

(YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FACES MY READERS, okay I'm sorry I'll go now ;-;)

Reaching the meeting room, you go through the door only to be met with only three captains there. Shunsui, Soi fon, and Byakuya. 'Hmm? I thought this was a captains meeting' as you thought that the rest of them flash stepped behind you. Scaring the living day lights out of you, causing you to fall forward.

"Ah!!" You screamed, closing your eyes, awaiting the fall. Byakuya notices you are falling and his instincts come into place. He flash steps right were you are and catches you.

You open your eyes, expecting to see the ceiling but no...it was Byakuya. He was so close to your face. "Are you alright (y/n)??" Byakuya asked not even noticing the situation the two of you were in. You realize how close you guys and blush profusely. Byakuya notice that you blushed and also notice the position you both are in and starts to blush profusely.

"Woohoo! Get it lovebirds!" Shunsei yells not even caring what the others think. Soi Fon just rolls her eyes and get to her spot for the captain's meeting.

Blushing even more, freaking out, you try to step away. Only making things worse, with Byakuya almost FALLING on you. He managed to fix himself while you step away to fix yourself also. "I-I'm okay, thank you Byakuya for catching m-me" you say blushing madly.

"Y-Your welcome Captain (l/n)...let get into our positions". With an surprised exspresion  you proceed to your spot. You were surprised because you had never heard stutter like that before....it was. Weird.

'BACK TO REALITY (Y/N)' thinking to yourself, composing your posture you look forward.

Your place was right next to toshiro, and byakuya.

Captain yamamoto walks in and spoke " Alright the captains meeting will start now!"

While the captain was talking he said he is sending two captains and some other high class people to the world of the living to help ichigo kurosaki with the arancars. He said they appeared and attack him.

"Well who would like to volenteer to go to the world of the living?"

Toshiro volunteered and you also volunteered.

"And with that said, Captain (L/n) and Captain Hitsugya will go to the world of the living to help ichigo kurosaki"

"I wish the best of luck now the captains meeting is done!"

With that said every captain left and as you were walking out byakuya stopped you.

"(Y/n)"

"Hmm? Yes?"

"Good luck going to the world of the living" he said with a little blush

"Oh thank you I can use it but can you survive without me being here?" you said in a teasing tone.

"I can survive very well without you here for at least a month"

"A month?" you said in a adorable smile, and blushing a little bit.

When he realized what he said he look away with a bigger blush " hmm okay you got me but I will miss a little bit, I will admit that, but seriously...I wish you the best of luck"

"Okay.....I will see you later byakuya kuchiki" you said walking away, having a little bit with a goofy smile.

" I will see you later, (y/n)....." staring at you.

Walking away you thought,

'i'll miss you too byakuya'

(A/N: I KNOW ITS BAD AHHH, but i tried but yea i hope u like this chapter but yay okay ill go now byeee)