Chapter 8

(Hey guys! I'm sorry i haven't been updating but yeah please tell me if there any mistakes in this! But yeah injoy!)

You were laying in your bed, thinking and you couldn't go to sleep because of this.

'Ughhh I can't go to sleep' you said laying on your side. You thought about what you said earlier to rangiku about you liking byakuya. You thought.

'When can I say it to him? How should I? Would he reject me?!?!'

"Ughhh why is love so hard?" you whispered flipping on your stomach, hugging you pillow.

As you were sulking you phone buzzed. (idk I thought I would bring phones in this since rukia had a phone)

'Hmm?'

You picked up your phone to see byakuya sent you a message.

You blushed madly and sat up.

'Why would he send me a message this late??'

Byakuya: I'm sorry to bother you (y/n). But head captain gave me more instructions about the arancar situation.

He sent you the information.

You frown a little bit hoping it was something else, but you just type away.

(Y/n): Oh! Its okay! I couldn't fall asleep anyways thank you!

Byakuya: Your welcome (y/n), why couldn't you fall asleep? you need energy for any upcoming battles.

(Y/n): I have many thing on my mind right now and it deals with personal things so you mustn't worry too much.

Byakuya: (Y/n) you must worry at the task at hand, how about you tell me you get it off your chest?

'I forgot I must push this aside for tomorrow but for now i give him hints'

(Y/n): Okay... Well it deals with me liking someone and I told rangiku and I kind of regret it... Because I think she will tell the person but I think she won't at the same time.

Byakuya: you like somebody? Well that is surprising but if you don't mind me asking whom is it you like?

You giggle knowing he doesn't know a thing about you liking him.

(Y/n): I can't tell its a secret. But ill give you hints. He's tall, He's very prideful but sweet at the same time and I've know them ever since I became a captain.

You smile brightly 'he's so gullible'

Byakuya: Hmm well that's give a little context of who you like well I'm must let you be. You need sleep (Y/n).

You got sad after he sent you that you wanted to talk to him more.

(Y/n): okay well goodnight byakuya sweet dreams.

Byakuya: you too (y/n).

You turn off your phone and sigh.

'He didn't help me about my situation, he was more interested on who I like...well I don't know, I need to go to bed..'

You drifted off to sleep

Byakuyas POV

I sigh as set the phone down on my desk.

(Y/n) likes somebody? But who? I hope she picks the right person...Could she... like me? She said that the person is prideful and I am prideful so maybe?

I stand up and flash step to my quarters

Hmm, Maybe....

I walk to my room and get to my bed and drift off to sleep but before I thought one last thing.

' I think I may love (Y/n) '

(Yayyy thank you for reading I hope you like it! But I will try to update maybe every thursday but yeah thank you. Byeee)