Chapter 7

(A/n: IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. Okay but seriously in sorry but here you go! And please tell me if things look messed up!)

As you were done laughing you thought 'wait....where am I going to stay?'

As you were thinking Your thoughts got inturupted by Rangiku.

"Hey (y/n), its okay you we can ask that girl Orihime right?"

"Hmm? Yeah I guess we can!" as you said that you started to getting up.

"Thank you ichigo for be nice to me and everything." you bow in front of him.

"Oh its fine and you don't have to be so formal with me! I'm not even half as mature as you are!"

"Hehe okay well come on Rangiku, Captain Hitsugya and Ikkaku. Yumichika?"

"Hmm?"

"Good luck finding somewhere to stay!" you playfully walked out of the room.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean captai-! and she's gone ughhh" Ikkaku sat down on Ichigo's bed groaning.

///mini time skipppp//

"So you want to stay here?" Orihime said.

"Well I'm asking. But can we??" you said.

"Oh! Of course! Come in! come in!"

You walk in "thank you" you said with a closed eye smile.

When you got your things set up you thought you could get some Z's but that got interrupted by Rangiku.

"Okay!! I'm hungry lets eat some food!"

'Hmmm food' you thought.

"Yeah I'm hugry! Can you please make up some food Orhime??" you asked.

"Okay! I'll make my dinner specialty!"

Toshiro came out of nowhere and said "I would like some food to please.."

"Ah!you scared me!" you said surprised.

"My apologies (y/n"

"Hehe okay"

////other mini time skip/////

Orihime made some of her food and you got to say it was weird what she put in the food. But just shrugged and went to the living room to wait for the food.

A few second later you heard orihime.

"Okay foods ready!" Orihime brought in a plaster filled with food.

"Oooo this looks delicious! Thank you orihime!!!" rangiku hugged Orihime (she of course did not have the food in her hands she put it down before rangiku gave her a hug).

"Okay lets dig in!"

Toshiro on the other hand wanted to eat alone so he ate on the rooftop

As you were a eating, rangiku put down her food and said " okay! Lets talk girl stuff!"

"Umm okay?" you said confused.

"Okay~, (y/n) do you like anyone so far~?"

You blushed and thought of byakuya.

"N-no"

"Oh you do! Who is it?!?!?"

You were blushing like crazy.

"Umm.....I guess...byakuya"

"Hmm~? What was that~? I didn't hear you~" she came closer to your face with a teasing look.

"Okay! Byakuya! I like him! You happy now!"

"Yes- wait you like captain kuchiki!?!?"

You cover her mouth with your hands.

"Rangiku! Be quiet! Captain Histugya might hear you!"

"Your the one to talk" she pouted
As she sat back down.

"But you like captain kuchiki?"

"Umm if i may interrupted but I have only met him once." orihime said in a shy voice.

"Oh I'm sorry! But yes he is a really nice guy once you get to know him plus he is all the women's favorite!" Rangiku said.

"Oh well okay.."

"But seriously you like him! When?"
(Rangiku said) (I hate writing 'rangiku said' 'you said' but I have to ughhh)

"When I met him I guess you can say love at first sight right?" you laugh nervously.

"Omg!!! I totally ship you guys! You guys should be together!"

"I don't know rangiku, I don't know if he wants to date again ever since his wife died..." you said with sorrow in your voice.

"Aw (y/n), I've seen the way he looks at you! I know he likes you! So don't give up on hope!"

"O-okay"

//////mini time skip after eating//////

"I'm tired I want to sleep okay?" you said with a yawn and rubbing the back of your neck.

"Okay goodnight (y/n)!" orihime and rangiku said at the same time.

"Good night.." you walk off to a other room.

You pause and think.

'i do like byakuya a lot I guess I can try...'

As that was said you went to bed and went to sleep.

(A/n: its like 4:02 in the morning and I'm still awake.... °-c° . well thank you for reading! But once again in sorry i have not been updating but I will update again soon I have so many ideas! But yes thank you again have a nice day!)