Chapter 14

Everything was so quiet but then...

It happened so quickly. Momo rushed into your barracks screaming. Trying to wake you up. Shaking you, You woke up, with Eyes wide, you bolt up.

"Momo what's wrong?!?! It 4 am!" you said getting up fixing your robe. She grabbed your hand and led you outside. Everyone was running around freaking out. She kept on leading you to your office.

"Momo??? I not even dressed yet (your wearing a robe with only your undergarments.... So you know its kinda awkward). Seriously what's wrong???"

She dragged you into your office, she starting crying. Walking up to her, hugging her trying to comfort her. Bending down a tad bit you move her hands as you spoke softly asking her what's going on. She calmed down and was finally able to speak.

*sniffle* "C-Captain, O-Orihime Inoue had been taken away by an Espada... Aizen took her away. He plans to use her for something". You stiffen and giant wave of sadness and anger came over you, you went to serious mode and rushed to your barracks and changed.

You were so confused, 'why?' You walk to the Head Captains squad barracks, going to where the Captains usually meet.

All the Captains were there with discouagred, Sad faces. You all came together and formed into two lines as the Head Captain came in, He talked of the plans of retrieving Orihime and the war that is to happen so soon.

You always exspeced it when you first joined. You would be put in a war in the first place. You wanted to so you can show all the people who made fun of you, to see you as you are, that you are strong.

Head Captain gave you the orders to go to Hueco Mundo, to heal and fight the Espada. You were happy with being with Byakuya going to Hueco Mundo but this is no time for romance, in the time of war.

///////////////////mini time skip/////////////////////

"They did what!?!?" You slam your hands on your desk as lieutenant Matsumodo had told you Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Uryu, Chad, had gone to Hueco Mundo to go save Orihime.
You grab your head and plop on your chair "Why. Why. Why" you whispered as let go of your head. You look up "why are they so stupid? And you say that the plan has been moved to tonight?...... I better get ready" you say as you get up "I'm sorry (Y/n) I hope your stress will be relieved" Matsumodo patted your shoulder as you groan and leave to your barracks. You were so stressed with everything, you just wanted to go see byakuya. 'hm maybe I should just to relieve some stress'. It was early in the morning so you have time go see him.

You flash step to his quarters. You knock on the door, you wait for a few seconds the door opens to one of the men who works for Byakuya. "Oh! Captain (L/n) what brings you here?" He said as he bowed down and got back up. "I'm here to Captain Kuchiki, may I see him please?" You said with a pleading look. "Of course captain let me just go get him- come in come in come in just wait here". You walk as the man went to go get Byakuya.

Once you wait for a little byakuya then was walking down the passageway but he stop when he sees you. He rushes to you and you rush to him. You stop when you guys got close enough you just stare in each others eyes ' is he stressed out too?' You thought.

He gently grabbed you face "What are you doing here (Y/n)? I thought you would be getting ready for the mission". You pause for a second, then you speak "I was stressed and seeing you would bring my stress down" you said as you took his his hand into yours. Snuggling into hand "I hopes thats okay" you said looking in his eyes.

His eyes soften as he see's your pleeding look. "Alright....we can talk for a little while....maybe 30 minutes but that's it" he says in a calm voice.

You giggle and let go of his hand, and you hug him. He hugs back tighter as his face goes into the crook of your neck.

This hug lasted for at least minute but then he lets go "lets go to my quarters I think it'll be better for us to at least lay down....." You nod as you and Byakuya go and relax.

///////////////////mini time skip/////////////////////

All packed up, with your sword and healing components you leave and head to the Sekaimon. Once you head there you see Byakuya, Hinatoro, and Captain Unohana. You Squeal as you go hug Hinatoro, you see.... You had practicaly adopted Hinatoro. Byakuya raised an eyebrow "How are you my child?" You said breaking the hug, "I-I am well Miss (Y/n), how are you?" As he said that Byakuya's eyebrows where rasing higher as he stood there dumbfounded 'child? I'm completely confused' Byakiya thought.

"Oh! Sorry guys I basically adopeted him because he's adorable, so he's my child. But anyways" you say as you walk up to Byakuya and peck him on the cheek. Bykuya gets out his trance and blushed. "A-Alright let's get going, we have to proceed with the mission" Byakuya said as started to follow you through the Sekaimon......

(Dramatic music starts (a/n: ill go home now))

-Dark-

It was so dark there, its never this dark. You used kido for a light so you could see.

You guys had been walking for a long time..........

Its like someone doesn't want you there.

A large noise was heard as you turn around with eyes wide as the cleaner comes rushing to the three soul reapers. "Guys the cleaner! Start running!" You yell with surprise in your voice. As they all heard that they all started running.

But.....Somehow something was pulling You back. You got closer and closer to the cleaner as the others gets ahead of you.

Byakuya looks back and his eyes widen

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

He moves to save you but before he could he was to late.....

"Byakuy-!"

*BOOM*

(BOOM CLIFHANGER (I'm sorry) )
(But yes I know I haven't been updating I'm really sorry. You see the sport I play is rifle- and we have the longest season so I have been busy with that and taking care of school, but i will keep on updating! I promise! But yeah thank you for reading and pls pls pls tell me if there are any mistakes- and always remeber panda god will always love you)