Chapter 11

(A/n: omg I'm so sorry i haven't updated! But here you go! Please tell if there any mistakes)

Your heart was racing and all you could think about is the date you have with byakuya tonight.

'Omg.omg.omg.omg I can't keep calm damn you anxiety!' you thought as your were pacing back in forth in your office. Then you stopped and breathed heavily to calm yourself.

'its just a walk in his garden its not that bad...' you look at the time. "Oh my! Its almost time!" ( heh that rhymed. And also that rhymed with that ha!....i'll go home)

your breathing had become calm and collected as you walked up to your the door and head out to his manor. You flash step there.

You step up to his door about to knock when the door suddenly opened to reveal byakuya himself. His eye widen for a moment but soften as he knows its just you. "Hello (y/n) i was about to go see you.." he said calm.

"Hehe well I'm here why don't we get started!" you said scratching the back of your neck blushing a bit.

"Alright come with me" Byakuya said as he grabbed your hand and led you to his garden.

'His hand is so soft...' you thought.

When you got there you guys were in front of the koifish pond. "Your garden is so beautiful!" you let go of Byakuya's hand start to walk around while byakuya just smiled and followed you.

/////mini time skip////

You and byakuya talked for hours on end and he would flirt with you from time to time and be very gentlemen like.

"Haha are you serious! You actually did that?" you walk back words talking to him.

"hmph yes I actually did beat Yoruichi once but only once." he said chuckling a little bit.

You laugh a little and then look up "oh! I think its getting pretty late..." you frown thinking this date will end soon.

"Hm yes it is how about we part our ways for now" byakuya stopped for a second but then walked up to you and lifted his hand to your chin and tilted your chin and looked at you with a loving look.

"B-byakuya?" you asked blushing so much.

"(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" that remark made you blush until you were as red as a tomato.

"Y-yes B-Byakuya I'll be your g-girlfriend" you said quietly but when you said that you saw he had a big grin on his face and that was rare sight to see.

"Well if your my girlfriend you wouldn't mind me kissing you would you?" he said leaning in. You nodded 'no' and you leaned in close and your lips touched and he closed his eyes. He put his hand on your waist and your hand on his cheek and closed eyes. There was so much love in this kiss but it didn't last long.

You backed away a little bit and open your eyes and smile big.

"Hehe well who new Byakuya kuchiki is a good kisser?" you said, he chuckled lightly. "Well you just learned that but thank you (y/n) for a wonderful night..." you guys separate.

"You welcome... And thank you too" you said waving.

"I'll see you later Byakuya" you said walking.

"See you later (y/n)..."he said walking back to his manor.

You turn your back blush so much. You lift your fingers to your lips and thought.

'He make me so flustered! Oh my god...he's such a lovable bastard'

(A/n: omg.....1k reads?!?!? Thank you soooo much guys! well hope you enjoyed! see ya later!)