Chapter 2

Stepping out of the captains meeting you see Captain Kuchiki walk away 'what up with him?' You question.

Ignoring it, you walk to the squad 5 barracks; the Lieutenant Momo comes up and bows "Captain (l/n), I will be escorting you to your office ma'am" she says with a sweet smile.

"Thank you lieutenant" you said. You both flash step to the barracks to only be met by the squad. They look at you with concerned faces.

" hm? What is it? Is there something on my face?" You exclaimed.

"No no no! It's just we haven't had a captain in a long time so this is a big toll on us..." one of the squad member grumbled

You give a caring smile "well...I know it's hard to have a new captain but I can reassure you that everything will be fine I will keep my men safe and make squad five better than when Sosuke Aizen was captain, he did betray us. But I can say I am a good friend of head captain and he personally picked me to be the new captain" you said with confidence "and I hope that you all will Acept me as your new captain, that's all I'm asking for".

They look at you and nod "Yes ma'am!" they exclaimed.

"Well here comes another adventure for me" you exclaimed. 

(A/n: I know it's short and it sucks but I'm trying okay? But thank you for reading!!! and pls tell me what you think so far!)