*SPECIAL CHAPTERRR*

Hey guys! It's been a while... like I've said every time. I'm really busy with life; thank you for being patient with Me! For the long wait I will do a special Episode of fluff and little lemon stuff for you guys! Not that much lemony stuff though. I don't do that kind of stuff.

It's was a quiet day in the souls society, calm and care free. No worries for that day; you were walking to the Kuchiki household to see your beloved Byakuya and hang out with him for the day. You hum in silence, reaching the door. You reach to knock the door, waiting patiently for the door to be opened.

One of his servants open the door "ah! Captain (L/n)! Welcome! Come in! Come in!" They say with a big smile. " Captain Kuchiki in his quarter's, would you like me to take You?"

Smiling angelic, you say " No, It's alright. I know where I'm going, thank you very much" you walk by the servant who nods and goes along to they're day. You think ' if he's in his quarter's this late in the day... then he must be sleeping...'.

Nearing his door, not even knocking. You slowly open the door to the large room. This sight you can never get used too. It makes you fall in love with him, over and over again. The calm side of Bykuya is rare sight, you see him sleeping. With his hair not even done, with his robe not completely covering his bare chest.

You see his chest rising, slowly... nearing his bed; oh so quietly. You close in on him, reaching you're hand to his face. You bring you're head down to his level. Touching his face... You see him wake up slowly opening his eyes to be met with yours...

"Good morning my love..." You say with the most quiet voice. He's smiles very small " Good morning (Y/n).... I wish I could wake up to that every day.."

He reaches for you're hand "Come under the covers my love, for I'm not ready to leave my bed yet" the atmosphere so calm and loving. You nod, removing you're captain's coat; you climb under the covers.

With you're chest facing him, he brings you into a tight hold. A loving hold, you look up to him. Cupping his face you bring you're lips to his for a loving kiss. Sliding his hand down you're waist, and pulling you closer than before. You felt emotion whenever you kissed or even hugged him. You truly loved this man for who he is....the kiss heats up when he kisses back but with more force.

You're hand slides up, putting you're hand through his beautiful hair. Cupping the back of his head he lifts you to be on top of him while he sits up.

You moan, this such a new feeling to you. Feeling his touch, he moves his hand to your breast and cups it. Making you moan just a tiny bit, that didn't effect you as much as it would someone else for some reason.

You could hear his moans, it made you glad that he was enjoying this also. He moves you over so that he is on top of you.

The atmosphere perfect, you moan as he breaks the kiss. Looking you in the eye "I love you so much..." he says with all his love and admiration for you. He never knew he could in love again after Hisana; he was wrong and he found the love of his life.

" I love you too Byakuya" you smile gently cupping his face giving him a quick kiss. " I will always love you and nothing will ever change that....believe that..." he looks into you're eyes and nods reaching in for another kiss but-

*Knock* *knock*

"Captain Kuchiki! It's time to get up!" Byakuya growls because he was interrupted. " I will be out soon, now leave me"

Giggling, Byakuya looks at you, and smiles. He leans in to kiss You, having the biggest smile you still kiss him. Breaking the kiss he rolls his eyes as he gets up from the bed. Bringing you up with him; bringing you into a loving hug.

You look at him and he says "how about a shower together?" You laugh out loud " Ha! I just had one so not right now...maybe later though..." You whispered that last part.

Making him laugh a little "alright..." he walks away as you sit down and stare at him leaving the room. You think

'That man is my true soul mate... I love him...'