chapter 1

Your P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

You groaned with your semi messy hair, looking at the alarm with tired eyes, turning off the alarm, you look at the time '6:00' "I have an hour....hmmm guess I should get ready". Getting off your bed, you get ready for the day.

Walking into your bathroom; you stared at your self in the mirror, seeing such beautiful features, with pretty (E/C) eyes and hair as beautiful as a gods. You were one of the beautiful people out there..... You've have had a lot of Proposals and love cofessions from lots of men but you rejected all of them because they were not your true soulmate but some day you'll find your soulmate..... some day.... Once your done, you walk up to your closet, open it and just stare at the captains uniform.

"Today I'm a captain".

You get dressed and head out of your house.  Flash steping to the first division; walking to where the captains meeting is, you look at the time (A/N: there a clock on the wall, I don't even know if they have clocks) '7:00' "its almost time" you whisper.

Walking up to were the captains meeting is going being held. You open the door; alerting every captain there, they all turn there heads to you. You simply smile and do a awkward wave, some captains smiled back and wave.

All the captains started to line up for the captains meeting simply nodding at you to line up, because the meeting was about to start.

Head captain Yama grunts as he sits down "The captains meeting is starting now...., we have a new captain today for the replacement for Sosuke Aizen, please step forward and introduce yourself" you stepped forward "I am (Y/n) (L/n) and I am the new squad 5 captain! I hope to get to know all of you and hopfully become at least acquaintances with some of you" you said with a sweet smile then looked at the head captain "Welcome Ms. (l/n) now lets get this meeting started" he grunted.

*mini time skip*

As the head captain excused all the captains, some of them stayed to welcome you.

"Welcome to the 13 court guard squad Ms. (l/n)!!" both captain ukitake and captain Kyoraku said to you " Thank you so much!! I hope I won't be to much trouble for any of you" with a smile.

"You won't, Your calm and sweet, I bet you'll attract all the boys (Y/n)!" shunshui said. You blushed "No shunsui! I bet I won't!"

You, Shunsui, and Jushiro have known each for many years..... they basically raised you...being best friends with them would not be a surprise for many.

"Captain Kuchiki! come and welcome Ms. (l/n)" Captain Ukitake said.

Captain kuchiki walked up and said, "I am Byakuya Kuchiki and welcome to the 13 court squads" he said with a straight face "Thank you" with a smile

*thump*

'....what is this?' you blush a little but it's hard to notice.

Byakuya P.O.V

*thump* 'what is this?' When I first looked at her my heart started to beat again the same heart beat I had for Hisana, but this is different, its something new.....' I shake it off and just excuse myself.

Your P.O.V

'What is this? What am I feeling?' 

**Omgg first chapterrrr well thank u for reading the chapter I will try to update sooner or later  but thank you for readinggg****