Chapter 12

(OMG IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN SOOO BUSY IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AHHH(please tell me if there are any mistakes)

*the next day*

"YOU DID WHATTTTT!!!" Rangiku screamed holding your shoulders.

"AND YOU GUYS KISSED AHhH" she said running around.

"Rangiku please calm down. Yes we went on a date and everything" you said with your hands up a little frightened.

"I CANT CALM DOWN! MY BEST FRIEND WENT ON A DATE WITH HER CRUSH...okay I'm calm but you guys really went on a date?? I never knew Captain Kuchiki was interested in dating" she said sitting down on one of the chairs.

You sat in front of her "I guess he is but I just hope i'll be a good girlfriend" you said sighing.

"I know you will!! Ill even give advice-" as she was saying that there was a knock on the door.

Surprised you said "O-Oh come in!" standing up, but as that was happening the person walking in was Byakuya.

"Is this a bad time?" He said looking at you and Rangiku "Oh its a perfect time I was about to leave!" As she said that she winked at you and walked out of there.

Byakuya looked at her and raised his eyebrow but just ignored it and closed the door behind her.

"She is very instresting but anyways how are you love?" He said walking up to you and looking at you. That one word made you blush so much 'love?'.

"I-I'm f-fine how are you? And w-what brings you her right now?" You said grabbing his hand.

"I'm good and I'm here to see you but also....I have something for you." He said lifting his other hand from behind his back. "I hope you like it..." You let go of his hand and opened it and it was an ambassador seaweed plush.

'So cute!!'

"Thank you byakuya! This so adorable!" You said hugging it. He blushed a little bit but then his eyes soften seeing you love his gift.

"Your welcome I just wanted to give you something" he said.

"O-oh well thank you I love it" you said smiling with your eyes closed. "I'm glad but also can I ask you something?" He said. "Hm? Okay?" You ask sort of confused but also grabbing his hand again.

Byakuya took a deep breath "would you go on another date with me tomorrow? I'm meeting up with Rukia to have dinner".

"Y-yes! Wait! I mean okay I would love too I just have to finish paperwork tomorrow that's all heheh" you said being a little embarrassed.

*chuckles*  "alrights its a date-" right when he was about to say that a knock interuped the two talking. "Come in!" You say as you let go of his hand.

When you said that Shunsei barged in "(Y/n)-Chan! What's this about you having a boyfriend-" he paused for a second to look at how close you too were. "Wait is he your-"

"yes! He is my boyfriend! Why do you ask Shunsei??" You said blushing.

"Because my child is growing up and having her first boyfriend! I can just let this *sniffle* go!" He said dramatically falling on one of your chairs. You walk up to him while Byakuya just stood there shocked and confused on how Shunsei was acting.

"First. You not my father though you act as a father figure to me. Second its okay for me to have a boyfriend okay?" You said stearnly pointing a finger at him.

Shunsei puffed his cheeks "alright...." He pauses and gets up from the chair and walks up to Byakuya with a dark aura "You better treat her right but if you don't.. hell is coming your way" he said backing away to the door but before he left he looked at you " that's goes to you too (Y/n)...see ya guys".

You stared at the door shocked but then turn you head to Byakuya "man he can be scary....but sorry about that he can be very protective of me..." As you said that you walked up to him lightly smiling "but it shows that he cares about me..."

Byakuya look down into your (E/c) eyes "it is true but its alright... But I have work to do I will see you later (y/n)" as he said that he kissed your forehead he started to walk away.

But then you stopped him by grabbing his shoulder and kissing him passionately on the lips. Then You backed away little and whispered "you missed...." By that you backed away from him leaving him dumpfounded. He then shakes his head and blushes "thank you for that. you have me all flustered now...but I will see you later love" he said that as his was opening the door And leaving.

"Bye Byakuya....." You a little sad he left but then you lighten up a little bit 'I have another date with him tomorrow!' As that happened you got back to paper work. But then you thought.

'I really really like him now'

(A/n: AHHHHH 2K READS I CANT- AHHHH okay I'm calm but yes thank you for 2k reads and I'm so so so so sorry about the delay I've been busy with a lot of things but yeah see ya next time!)