chapter 4

As the day got darker you were in your barracks doing some last minute paper work.

When you were done you headed out to to the restaurant where all of you were going to meet. As you were walking there you bumped into some of the lieutenants shuhei, Izuru, Rangiku. And of course Rangiku was drunk.

"Heyyyy! are you the squad 5 captain?" she slurred

I gave a worried stare

"Umm yes..are you alright? You seem your about to fall"

"Uwa, don't worry about me captain I'm fineeeee" she was to fall over before shuhei caught her.

"Sorry to make you worry captain (L/n), we are going to take her home excuse us" shuhei said

"Oh well..thank you you have a great night see ya" you said with that beautiful smile which made the guys blush.

/////mini time skip////////

You were sitting with shunsui and he was talking to you. You thought that you will only have a little of sake because you are a new captain you are busy! So you controlled yourself.

"So (Y/n) who else did you invite?"

"I invited captain kuchiki, and jushiro and my lieutenant Momo"

As you said that all the people you just so as came in and sat down.

"Oh! Welcome sit, sit we were just talking about you guys!" shunsui said a little tipsy

"Well he was asking who was all coming..." you said rubbing the back of your neck looking at byakuya blushing but it wasn't noticeable.

"Hmm" byakuya said calmly

Momo was sitting next to you and she seemed nervous " hey its okay you should not be nervous I just hope i don't make you nervous" you said putting a piece of hair behind you ear.

"Oh! I'm sorry captain i just...this is just hard for me and I want to get to know you better that's all...."

"Well that what this is isn't it? Just relax and we can talk all you want" you said

You turn to byakuya

"Anyways how are you captain kuchiki?"

"Please. byakuya Is fine but I'm alright and you?"

"I'm fine! And I really happy people are excepting me! but I know these two know me the best out of everyone" you pointed to jushiro and shunshui

"Hmm? Are you good friends?"

"Yes! I've known her for a long time I've acaully known her ever since she was a child just like you byakuya" jushiro said with his calm smile

"Why didn't you introduce me to him! we would have have a friends!" you exsclaimed.

"You have (Y/n), but he was busy training but he probably would have had time to meet and I remember bringing you to the training ground and byakuya was there and I introduced you too"

Byakuya look at you a little surprised
'Now I remember her she was that pretty girl that I met but never saw her agian. Hm who would of thought she is a captain now' byakuya thought.

'Ohhh he's that boy! He's so different! But he's more hansome now...' you thought

" well its nice to see and get to know you better now!" you smile at byakuya

" yeah its nice to see you agian too"
He said with a smile looking at you

"I'm really starting to like (y/n)' he thought

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As it got late everyone left the restaurant and as you were walking home Byakuya stopped you.

"Hm? What is it byakuya?"

"(Y/n), thank you for inviting me..... it got me out. I'm glad I met you again.....I hope you have a great night"

"Well same for me, it made my day just knowing I made a new friend....again hehe..." you said with a big smile, byakuya blushes.

"Well I'll see you around (Y/n)...." he said while walking off and doing a little wave.

Having a faint laugh, you watch him walk off.

'My heart beats for that man.....I wonder if his heart beats for me?'

(A/n: thank you for reading!!!!!! I hope u liked it!!!! And always stay awesome and I will update soon too so yay okay bueeee)