Chapter 13

(I'm sooooo sorry I havent updated ahhhhh well pls tell me if there is any mistakes)

You were walking to the 13th division going to go see Orihime, to help her train for the upcoming battles that awaits for the the soul reapers, Arrancars, and visords. It was a Quiet day in the soul society, a peaceful day.

You were humming a little toon. As you got there you saw Orihime training with Rukia, so you flash step behind Rukia to scare her.

"Hey guys how's it going??" As you said that Rukia Squeaked and jumped. She turned around with a frightened, and mad face. "Hey what was that for?!?!? You- oh Captain! I-I'm sorry!" You chuckled waving it off.

"Its okay Rukia just wanted to scare you." You sling your arm around her and turn to Orihime. "Hey girl! How are you?" You said not caring that your acting this way.

"U-Um I'm worried I can't get stronger" she said twiddling with her hair nervous. "You'll do fine I know it plus" you pause for effect. Pointing to yourself " Im here to train you also!" She smiled lightly "Thank you (Y/n)...I'm thankful".

You step away from Rukia "alright lets get to training!"

"Yes mam!" They said at the same time.

°°°°mInI tImE sKiP°°°°

Once you were done were done with training you go to your quarters to go change and shower.

Once you were done it was late in the night so just went on a walk around the Seireitei. You felt at peace just walking threw there with no noise and all you can hear is your breathing and the the frogs that were chirping away.

You look up at the sky and admire this beautiful place "its amazing how beautiful the sky is...." *sign* "I feel like I should go see Byakuya" you whispered.

You flash step to his quarters, over these past few months Byakuya would invite you over to hang out so you knew where everything was. 

When you get there you go to his room door. You get ready to knock but hesitate 'what if he's sleeping....I dont want to interupt him..' You got to caught up with your thoughts that you just knocked. You squeaked and just stepped back. Waiting. For him to answer.

You were about to leave but then he opened the door and he looked he was awake 'my stress is away now '.

"Hm? (Y/n)? What is it? Are you okay?" he had realized it was you and he was worried because it was late and you were knocking on his door at that time.

"I'm okay! I just... Wanted to see you that's all" you said scratching the back of your neck.

"Oh well... Do you want too come in and hang out?, I have nothing really to do right now"

"Okay.." You walk in and look and you walk to his bed and sit on it. "So how are you? are you okay?"

"Im tired, I was about to get ready for bed" he said sitting next you.

"Oh did interrupt you? I'm sorry..." He put his hand on you shoulder and looked at you calmly "its alright (y/n) I'm happy your here I was just thinking about seeing you too". You sighed.

"Hehe okay well what do you to talk about?" You said putting your head on his shoulder. He tensed up a little bit but just shook it off "hmm I don't really know. you know about me and I know about you. maybe about our future together?" he said intertwining his hand with yours looking at you.

You look into his eye looking at what he was talking about 'our future together?'

"I know we can't move in together because of our positions we are captains but anyways just maybe in a couple of years.....I don't know". He said blushing a bit.

"What?" You said Getting closer to his face.

"Never mind. Later" he said getting closer, whispering. Your faces got closer and he was about to kiss you.

As this was about to happen it got  stopped when there was a knock on the door, you in his eyes but got off him. He got up and walked up the door and aswered it.

"Hm? Rukia? what do you need?" He seemed surprised. "Brother I just needed to ask you if you had a book about our ancesto- what is (y/n) doing here?" She said with her eyebrow up.

"She wanted to visit to me but anyways the book is in my office on the second shelf its not that hard to find" he said brushing off the fact that he had his girlfriend in his room.

"Hehe okay thank you brother. I'll leave you to whatever you guys where doing".

As she left you and him talked until it was late in the night. But you had to go home and rest. You said your goodbyes to him and of course gave him a good bye kiss. You left and flash stepped to your barracks and fell into your bed thinking about your future with Byakuya.

'I really do wonder'

After you thought that you fell into a deep sluber as you dreamt about the next upcoming mission.

(Okay I'm reallyyyyyyy sorry I haven't updated in forever ive been busy with school and pratice for the sport I play but thank you for reading!!!! Pls tell me if there are any mistakes)