Chapter 15

But.....Somehow something was pulling You back.

You got closer and closer to the cleaner as the others get ahead of you.

Byakuya looks back and his eyes widen

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

He moves to save you but before he could he was to late.....

"Byakuy-!"

*BOOM*

Byakaya was frozen, his eyes, wide with terror. As the cleaner explodes, pushing you forward, for Byakuya to catch you. He held onto you for dear life.

You look back to the broken Cleaner, there stood a figure with a sword out. There was dust everywhere, you could not see a thing.

Squinting your eyes, trying to see who it was, your eyes widen as you see clearer.

"(Fathers/name)! What are you doing here??" You break free from Byakuyas hold and run to your father and hug him. "(Y/n)... Its so good too see you.........but I'm here for you, I got a message from your lieutenant that you were going to do this" he calmly said as you looked at him. You step back.

"Dad! I can do this myself! I don't need your help- *sighs* you know what, I don't feel like arguing with you right now- welcome to the group I guess...." you freeze. Just realizing, your father has yet to meet Byakuya. Turning in a awkward pose to Byakuya as you point to your father mouthing to Byakuya 'its my dad' with an awkward smile.

Byakuya raises an eyebrow, he walks up to you and grabs your hand, his mouth goes to your ear and he whispers " Calm down theres no time for awkward moments" he says, still holding your hand you both turn turn to your father.

Your father raises an eyebrow as he looks at you guys holding hands "Dad, This is Byakuya Kuchiki, a Captain of the 13 court guard squads....just like me....and he is my boyfriend...." That last part you whisper quietly.

He stays quiet for a second but then " well then!!!! Welcome to the family!!! Hope you treat her well......" He walks up to Byakuya and stares him down " Or else"

"Now I think there no time for this right now, let get started on this mission!" Your father says as he walks off in a chibi form (idk). Your eyes are wide, you did not exspect your father to be alright with you dating someone.

You shake it off and looking at Byakuya, you raise your hand to his face. He looks at you, Taking hold of your hand, resting his face in your palm. Lovingly looking at you, he lightly takes hold of your waist as he brought you closer and puts your foreheads together.

He then whispers "I glad your okay...." You giggle at his protective state "and I'm glad you caught me...but now we need to go" you grab the sides of his head and lightly kiss him. It was a small but sweet.

He kissed back lightly-

"Alright love bird lets go!! You can do that later in the bedroom!" Your father screamed at you guys as you let go, blushing of course. You look at hinatoro he was blushing like a mad man. You giggle as you pat his head and start walking forward.

Byakuya Walks up beside you, walking through the Sekaimon exit.....

A bright light was shown but then Kisuke's training room came into place. As you walk out you notice that you were in the AIR with no plat form, your eyes widen as you quickly flash step to the ground, but with Hinatoro not knowing flash step he fell STRAIGHT down screaming.

You look up and caught him as he was about to fall to the ground. Catching Hinatoro, you let him down, with eyes wide he just stood there with a still scared look.

"Hmm where is that crazy dude when you need him?" You said to yourself as you start walking to find kisuke as the others just follow like lost sheep.

Just as you start to walk, you here someone flash step behind you, you quickly turn around grabbing their neck, swooping their legs with your legs, you SLAM them to the ground making the whole ground rumble. Getting on top of them, you realize it's kisuke!

"Hey Kisuke!!!!"

(I'm sorry guys for the very very very long Wait, I'm a sophomore now in high school!! Chemistry is kicking my butt, but still thank you guys for being there for me! Love you guys -The author)