Chapter 9

(Hello people like I said I'm updating so here you go! (Please tell if there is any mistakes))

*in the morning*

As you were sleeping you dreamed about you and byakuya being together but that interrupted by your alarm.

*beep* *beep*

You turn to your side and turn of your alarm. "Ughhh why must it be morning...."

It was early in the morning that mean nobody in the house would be up except Captain Histugaya.

You get up and stretch you arms out wide. "Hmmm I needed that sleep...".

As you walk out of the room you spot Toshiro having a struggle getting cereal. "Ha, you having problems there captain?".

"Shut up! Just help me get the damned cereal!" he said in a chibi form.

"Hehe okay" you reach for the cereal box and give it to him. You lean against the counter.

"Hey captain, any news about the epspada?" you ask.

"No sightings of them but we must meet up with the others just in case". He said with a straight forward voice.

"As long as we keep a look out for them, we will be fine" as he said that he walked out with his bowl of cereal.

"Heh, okay captain will do".you said getting cereal for yourself.

/////Time skip//////

'A week later'

All of the shinigami's were outside talking about the plan for when the espada come. But that got interrupted by garanta opening and espada interning the world of the living.

"There here now?!?" you stand up and take out your chappy dispenser and get out of your gigai

"There here now?!?" you stand up and take out your chappy dispenser and get out of your gigai. As that was happening all the others had done the same.

"Hmph. Looks like we picked the right spot for this." grimmjow said with a toothy grin.

////mini time skip to you fighting Shawlong/////

All the espada and shinigami separated into groups fighting each other. You fighting Shawlong, Ikkaku fighting Edrad, Renji fighting Yylfordt, and captain histugaya and Rangiku fighting Nakeem.

(I'm not good at writing fighting scenes so...)

*Your POV*

'This guy is not that strong I think I can't beat easly' you took out your Zanpakuto.

"Ha a girl fighting me?! I'd rather have A man fight me!" that comment made you disgusted.

"I would regret saying those words.."

"Well thanks for the introductions but I'm Koifang, shawlong! I would say its pleasure to meet you but its not" he said in a cocky tone.

'Is this really an espada? Its just a rude guy who doesn't like people'.

*Back to third POV*

"My name is (L/n), (Y/n)." you said in a cofident tone.

"Now lets get this over with, I other thing. To be done"

"With pleasure (L/n)." he took out his zanpakuto.

////mini time skip/////

You were panting for air you had torn him Apart but he's not dead yet. He's used his fracion already when you've only used your shikai.

"Are you going to use your bankai!?! Your a captain use it!" he yelled at you.

You look towards captain histugaya and he had used his bankai. 'No I will not use bankai!'

"Capatin!! We must use Gentai kaijo!! Now!" rangiku yelled at her captain.

'Read my mind' you thought.

"Alright! Together!" you lift you shirt down a little bit and yelled "Gentai Kaijo!"

A mark apeared on you left breast and you let your spiritual pressure go, you flash step behind Shawlong a cut his back leaving a big gash there.

Everything went in slow motion. "Heh... A girl beat me..."and with that he fell to the ground.

"Hm that was somewhat easy.."as you said that you had yet to notice a gash on the side of your hip. You felt like you were going to pass out from the blood loss.

"Oh..." you tilt forward about to fall but Rangiku caught you before you can fall. She took your arm around her and she carried you out of there so you can be healed.

"Thanks rangiku.." you said a little drousy.

"Your welcome captain.."

///another mini time skip///

When you and rangiku got to orihime's place she set you down and started to heal you. While that was happening Toshiro and others finished there battles and went to go meet up with you guys.

"Captain are you alright?" Rangiku asked worried.

"Yes I'm fine just tired. Thank you Rangiku you've been a big help but I can heal myself now".

"Alright captain" she smile and walk out of the room.

'She's a lot different when She's drunk' you laugh at that and continue to heal yourself, you see the flesh wound go away and stop bleeding. With that done you Change your shinigami outfit and step out of the room.

"Captain (L/n), we are going back to the souls society to report this, get your thing together".

"Alright captain" you walk back and pack your things.

Once you were done you say bye to everyone and head back to the souls society.

You step in front of the Senkaimon and think.

'What an adventure....well back to the souls society I go! I can't wait to see byakuya!'

(Thank you for reading!!! And always stay awesome byeee)