Chapter 10

(A/n: sorry for not updating! But here you go! Please tell me if there are any mistakes)

/////At the souls society/////

*Your POV*

You and everyone had walked back to there barracks and are beginning to write reports for what you experienced in the world of the living.

'Ughhh why is writing a report so hard to do?' you plop your head on your desk tired. 'All I want to do is sleep.....'

'Oh! Wait! If I get this done I can hang out with Byakuya!' you scurried back to your report and get it done as quickly as you can.

Once you were done you grab your report and flash step to the head Captains leutinant and give it to him.

"Thank you Captain (L/n)" he said with such a serious tone.

"Thank you as well liuetenant"you smile softly. " well I must be off and again thank you ba-bye!"you wave at him as you walk away and he waves back.

As you were walking you thought about what would it be like to be a head captain, 'it mist be hard...' while you were thinking you forgot where you were going and evidently bumped into someone.

And out of all the people you bump into it was byakuya.

*Byakuya's POV*

I was walking to head captains barracks to give some paper work to him and as I was walking I turned into a corner only to bump into (y/n).

"Oh! Sorry Byakuya! I was in deep thought I forgot where I was going!" she said in an adorable voice. 'Cute'
As I thought that I blushed a tad bit.

"Its alright (y/n). Just remember where your going.." I said with calm voice.

"Hehe okay well I won't keep long but can I ask you a question?" she said starting to blush.

"Hm okay-"

"Okay! Come with me!" she grabbed my rist and dragged me somewhere.

*Your POV*

'in going to tell him! I need too. Oh my god my heart is racing...' you thought as you dragged him to a private place. And that place was your barracks in your office. (You flash stepped there)

"Okay so what is this about?" he asked confused. He grabbed my hand. "You seem troubled (Y/n). You know. You can tell anything and its rare for me to be like this, so don't get used to it."

"U-Umm w-well....." your face was so red. You looked down.'come on you can do it!' you thoughts were inturupted by Byakuya. He lifted up your chin and looked into your eyes.

His eyes were so beautiful. ' Oh my god he's really close'.

"(Y/n)?"

"Y-yes?" you asked so nervously.

"Do you have feelings for me?" he asked so calm.

"W-What!?. U-um? M-maybe?" You said backing up a little and hitting your back with the wall. Byakuya walked closer and he closed you in his arms.

"Maybe isn't an answer (Y/n)...for what I can say...I've liked you for a long time (Y/n)". Your eyes widen "Byakuya?" you said putting your hand on his cheek softly. "I've liked  you for a long time too...". But what he did next surprised you. He hugged you and you hugged him back, holding him tightly.

Silence filled the room while he just hugged you for for a little bit." W-will you go out with m-me?". You whisper.

He pulled away from his his embrace look you in the eye and said "yes (Y/n)..how about we go on a date tonight I'm free.."

This filled you with so much joy you jumped and hugged him so hard you guys fell on the ground. You prop your self up. You were on top of him smiling "I'm so happy!".

"Oh wait..I'm sorry!" you get off of him and help him up as that happened he chuckled lightly.

"Its okay (Y/n). But how about tonight we go walk together." he said looking happy also.

"Hehe okay its a date".as that said byakuya walked up to you and put his hand on your cheek "okay (Y/n). See you later". He leaned down and kissed your forehead. You blushed madly "okay...".

As that said he left you there blushing so much. You lean against the wall and thought.

' Oh my god, I. Did. It. I'm so happy!'

( I hope you all liked it and always stay awesome.)