"It's bonding night!"

Start from the beginning

    "Well freshman year....."

-------

Four years ago...

    "Jenna if you don't hurry up I will leave your ass here!" I yelled, patting glitter on my cheekbone.

    "I. Can't. Get. This. Tight. Ass. Bathing. Suit. On," I heard her grunt from across the hall.

    "You're the one who wanted to be a 'sexy aerobic instructor' so stop com-"

    "I got it!" I heard her scream in excitement. Next thing I knew she came running in my room, "Look how hot I look!" She was wearing a neon green, or yellow I couldn't tell, one piece that had the entire chest cut out, but there was a thick strip that covered her boobs, and sheer black tights underneath. So she had clothes on but barely.

    "Hot," I said, clipping in these starfish clips that I bought from Forever 21, "We need to leave in like ten minutes." She nodded and left my room, so I could finish getting ready. I walked to my bed, unclipping my bra, and grabbed the pink bathing suit top.

    The bathing suit was covered in this net and shells to make the mermaid thing more noticeable. Once I got it on, and the shorts which were tight as hell, I put on my nude heels and left my room.

    "Holy shit," Jenna said with the bottle of rum in her hand, "Braden is going to freak when he sees you."

    "Will's is going to do the same thing when he sees you," I said back, taking my car keys off the key rack.

    "Uh probably not," she said back, grabbing her phone, "We've talked like twice and he's a junior. I'm a freshman." I opened our dorm door and we both walked out. The building was crowded, especially our hallway, because it was halloween and people were going in and out.

    "He will trust me," I said, clicking the elevator button, "Now let's go out and get drunk and make some memories."

---

    The frat house was packed. People were out playing cornhole in the front yard and you could hear the music from about a mile away. We pushed our way inside and into the kitchen.

    "Hey Will," I noticed him making some concoction of alcohol into a red cup.

    "Hey!" he said looking away from his cup. I watched his eyes shift to Jenna and a smirk played on his face.

    "Where is Braden?" I asked him.

     His eyes drifted away from Jenna and back to me, "He's out back."

     "Thanks!" I walked out, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Will going over to Jenna.

    The backyard was not as crowded as the inside, but that's just because it's fifty degrees outside. Walking down the porch steps I saw Braden talking to a group of people. I got behind him and put my hands over his eyes.

    He grabbed my hands off his eyes and turned around smiling.

    "You made it," he said, letting me go.

    "Of course," I said, grabbing the cup out of his hand, taking a sip out of his cup. It was some cheap beer.

    "We're about to do a rematch," he said, pulling me close, "Wanna play?" I nodded and he walked me over to the table.

    "Miller get your ass over here so we can do a rematch!" a deep voice yelled. Braden and I both turned our heads in the direction of the voice and my mouth almost dropped.

    This guy was hot. Like Greek God hot. He looked older than the rest of us, but everyone knew who he was. He was wearing shorts and a lei and had sunglasses sitting on top of his dark blond hair.

    Braden placed his hand on the small of my back and walked us towards the table. The table was filled with red cups and surrounded by people.

    "Miller a rematch means me and Jason against you and Cam, not you and some chick," the guy said.

    "She's my girlfriend and she wants to play so stop being a dick and let's play," Braden said, grabbing the small white ball. A smile grew on my face. He called me his girlfriend. We had just been hanging out and going on dates, but he hadn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend.

    "Walmart Mcdreamy stop standing there and prepare to get your ass beat," Braden said.

    The guy looked at me dead in the eye and smirked, "Game on."

--------
Present

    "And then we beat there asses in beer pong, Braden and I got wasted and went to his room and ha-"

    "Ok stop," Ev said, throwing his hands up in disgust, "Don't finish!" I started laughing and grabbed my water off of the coffee table. Mid story, Everett got up and grabbed a beer and water.

    That halloween I will always remember because one, it was the first time I played beer pong; two it was the night Will and Jenna got together; and three because of the hot guy I beat in beer pong.

     "Now," I said, "It's my turn." Everett looked at me and frowned, "You said I could ask anything."

    "What do you want to know?" Everett asked, taking a gulp out of his beer.

    "I want to kno-" I was interrupted by banging on the door. My eyes darted and Everett jumped up and ran to the door. I followed him and then noticed that he was holding his gun.

    "Ev no!" I whisper yelled. I wasn't the biggest fan of guns, but him being a cop meant I was going to have to live with the fact that there would be a gun in the apartment.

    Everett pushed me behind him and peaked in the peephole. He lowered the gun and unlocked the door.

  He twisted the knob and slowly opened the door, "Sir I think you hav-" Everett said before a fist collided with his face.

    I let out a scream as Everett fell to the floor, clutching his cheek. I ran over to him and fell to the floor, making sure he was ok.

   Laying on the floor beside him was his gun, so I grabbed it and pointed it at the person standing at the door.

  "Lucy, don't shoot!" Harrison said.

   My mouth fell open, and Everett sat up and shoved it out of my shaking hands. My eyes darted to the gun that was laying on the floor, and back to Harrison, who was standing in the doorway rubbing his knuckles.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!"

A/N
Lucy at the end of the chapter

I feel like the time jump was necessary just for the sake of so much was happening at once

Also just a HUGE thank you for reading and voting!!! I've reached 3k reads!! It keeps me going knowing that people enjoy reading MY book!!

Next chapter coming soon!! Comment and Vote!!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)