Chapter 9

•~••~•~•~•*change in POV*•~•~•~••~•
Martha seemed to be the most innocent person in this room. I didn't peg Luke to be a player, but shots don't lie. My plate wasn't that clean either, so instead of judging him, I was about to send him a smile, when I felt someone's breath fanning my shoulder. It made my own breath hitch somewhere in my windpipe.
"Aw man sweetie, I thought you were an angel, but those shots proved me wrong."
Before I could respond, he continued his drunkened monologue.
"Not that I mind. I love me a bad girl. So why don't we have some fun huh."
He wasn't asking a question. His movement was sluggish. Out of all the drunk teenagers in the room, he was clearly the worst at holding his liquor. I turned to Zac with a wide smile,
"Maybe next time."
His eyes widened. He had not expected me to shut him down. He started to stutter as I got to my feet, I turned to one one in particular and asked the question that I really needed the answer to.
"Which ways the bathroom?"
Numerous responses filled the room.
"Come let me show you?"
"How bout we go together?"
"Show a little more skin and I'll take you there myself."
Smirks covered their wasted faces and their trash talk continued. But before I could shut them down. Two people grabbed each of my hands. Luke on my left. Tasha on my right.
"I'll take her Luke, try to get those guys to sober up a bit."
Luke didn't like that idea one bit. I was it in his eyes. Defiantly, he released my hand from in his grasp, but not before whispering a quick, call me if you need help, in my ears.
Tasha led me down the stairs, back through the living room filled with dancing, highly intoxicated people, and down the hallway to the left of the door. She stopped in front the last door in the corridor. And gestures for me to go in. So I did. Attempting to close the door behind me, but she wedged her foot in the doorway. I took a step back, and she took a step forward, closing the door behind her.
"Listen here new girl, Luke is mine, Zac is mine, matter of fact, their all mine, so back off."
"Or else what?"
"Or else I get someone to screw you up bad and send a video viral."
"I'd like to see you try."
Who did she think she was? She didn't own Luke. Or at least I hoped not. Without answering she made a ninety degree angle turn and slammed the door behind her. Instantly I went to lock the door. After hearing the satisfying click of the lock. I leaned up again the door, allowing myself to slip onto the floor. The vodka started to hit me hard. But I didn't understand way. Nine shots would've never me sluggish before. Judging by the group I was sitting with, I shouldn't have let my guard down. At any point in time anyone could've spiked my drink. They literally had nine different opportunities to slip something into my shot before passing it to me. I put myself in this position. I was so lost in my own mind bashing myself for being stupid that I hadn't even realized that someone was knocking on the door until I heard their voice on the other side.
"Hey you in there, hurry up I really need to take a leak."
It was a guy, his voice carried a heavy scottish accent that I also lost as he sluggishly spouted his words. I stumbled off the floor and went to the sink. After splashing some water on my face the knocks came again. Didn't it have another bathroom somewhere else? It went quiet. So I dried my face with the towel that was hang on the rail then rummaged through the cabinet. It had to have some aspirin somewhere.
"Ah ha!"
I exclaimed when I came across a card of aspirin. I popped four in my mouth and swallowed.(what can I say?pills are a norm) I regretted my decision less than two minutes later when I could barely hold myself up. I heard noise behind the door again. First key rattling then knob turning. 
"Well well we'll, should've just opened the door when I asked nicely."
By his words I knew that he had been the guy from earlier. He had enough time to find another bathroom and use it, yet here he was, standing in the bathroom I was occupying after unlocking the door with a key he got from god knows where. He wasn't here to use the bathroom. I could tell by the smirk he carried on his stupid face. What was he here for? Was it Tasha? She wouldn't dare, would she? There were too many unanswered questions, so when he reached out to touch my face I had no choice but to go on instinct. I bit his fingers.
"Ouchhh you dumb bitch!"
He squealed like a girl, I knew he was mad. But there was no going back now. He pulled me up by my face, his fingers squeezing for hard that I tasted blood.
"Listen here missy, you're my little toy for the night so play nice."
He threw me back on the floor and I hadn't the strength to pick myself back up. He locked behind him and started unbuckling his belt. My eyes felt droopy. The aspirin was kicking in, something I was both grateful and ungrateful for. With the the strength I could muster, I crawled to lean on the base of the tube. He stalked me slowly before stopping in front of me and pulling me up to sit on its edge. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. If I looked eyelevel I wouldn't be pleased at the sight, trust me. Through that realization I got an idea. He began tracing patterns on my collar bone with his coarse fingers. He was so busy playing with my facial features that my sudden movement shocked him speakless. I lashed out with my left hand, hitting him square in the groin. He whimpered, screeched and fell to the ground. My hand fell limp. Slowly, I lowered myself to the floor, paused to catch my breath, then crept to the door.  I leaned up against it while keeping my eyes on the guy curled up in a fetus position. Pathetic. I heard footsteps. Heavy footsteps. Someone was running. It was getting closer and closer. My ears strained to hear what they were saying but I just couldn't. It could either be Luke, a random passerby or it could be Tasha. I already took too many risks tonight and creepy dude was already recovering. So agreeing saying a quick prayer, I knocked the door three times. The footsteps stopped. This was just another risk I had to take. I reached up and unlocked the door. Everything came crashing into darkness a millisecond after that.