Bella was stunned, but she did not expect that William would wake up so quickly. "Mmm, yes." She would not deny this time. She was indeed worried about William. Bella eagerly looked at William and said, "Thank you so much this time, if you..."

William interrupted Bella. He looked at Bella with a smile and said, "If you really thank me, then you can make a difference." Bella's heart was beating fiercely, and the temperature on her face was rising.

She did not think that William was lying on the bed with his face pale. She was still thinking about this kind of joke with her. To cover up his heart, Bella glared at William; "It looks like you're not hurt enough, but you still have the mood to joke." 

"His..." William suddenly covered her chest and cried out. Bella immediately becomes nervous, she panicked and said; "How are you? Does the wound hurt? I'll immediately  call the doctor."

She was about to turn around and call out the doctor. Suddenly, her arm was grabbed by William. She turned around in doubt and looked at the smile in the face of William. "I'm fine, but I know, you really care about me." William looked at Bella with a burning gaze.

Bella's heart was thunderous. She opened her mouth, but she did not know what to say. William's gingers passed through the tip of Bella and clasped her fingers together. He said, "Bella, I'm not kidding, accepts my feeling for you, okay?"

William's words reached the heart of Bella. Accepting his Emotion? It was undeniable that the words of William had ripples in her heart.

I don't know when. She did not reject the closeness of William and even indulge in his gentleness, but she had been fooling herself and did not want to believe it.

Seeing that Bella was silent, William held her hand tightly and said gently, "Bella, stay with me, okay?" Bella raises his head and sees the affection in his eyes. She seemed to have been seduced and said, "I..."

Suddenly, the door of the ward was opened and the doctor walked over and said, "Routine checkup." Bella was suddenly come back to her senses and immediately pulled his hand back.

"I didn't expect you to wake up so quickly. It's a little weird." The doctor was a little surprised to see that William had already woken up

The doctor had thought that William had wakened up in the afternoon. "Is there anything uncomfortable?" The doctor asked. "No, I'm fine." William's gaze was cold as if he looked at the doctor who disturbed him and Bella. His injury was just a minor injury to him. What could be wrong?

The doctor shivered. He felt that it was a little cold in the ward and his gaze was a little scary. The doctors who saw him. After asking a few questions, he left immediately. After the doctor left, William looked at Bella again and said, "Bella, are you willing?"

Bella experienced a failed relationship. Although she did not love Tony, she did not come out of that person of injury. She did have a crush on William, but that was all. It was impossible for her and William! 

So...

Bella bit her lip and refused; "I'm sorry, I..." Before she could finish her words, she was interrupted by William; "Okay, stop, I know what you want to say." 

"I'm sorry!" Bella apologized. Apart from this, she really did not know what to say. William smiled and covered the loss in his eyes. he said indifferently, "You don't have to say anything to me. I've been waiting for so long. I'm willing to continue waiting for you."

When he said this, William was full of seriousness and stubbornness. Bella was a little afraid of William. She said, "Take a break, I'll get something for you." After saying that, Bella go out of the ward and went straight to the dining room. She ordered some food suitable for the patient and waited in the dining room. 

Then, when she heard the discussion from the restaurant staff, she knew what had happened yesterday. It turned out that the bandits they met yesterday were actually pirates. They colluded with a crew member on the boat to get the guest's information. Fortunately, William on the ship that killed all the bandits.

Even though some people were hit by stray bullets, it had maximized the protection of tourists. This was supposed to be a seven-day trip. Now, there was an accident. it had already begun, and it was estimated that he would be able to return to Florida tomorrow. Bella brings the food back to the ward.

he had lost too much blood in the night and was still a little mentally unsatisfied. he did not say anything more to Bella. Bella stays by the side of William. The next morning, the cruise ship returned to Florida, and William was transferred to the best hospital. William had slept all night, was much better. When he saw that Bella stay in front of his bed, a gently flash flashed in his eyes.

"Open your eyes and be the first one to see you. I'm really happy." William looked at Bella with a smile. Bella was a little strange. She didn't know how to pick up the title. Just then, the door suddenly knocked and Bella opens the ward door immediately. 

She saw a security guard standing outside the door with a lunch box in her hand. The arrival of the security guard gave her a sigh of relief. She really did not know how to face William. The policeman put down the lunch box and said to William; "Chief, this time, you have solved a group of pirates. A month's vacation."

Bella was willing to take out the food in the lunch box. Thinking about how badly he had suffered such a serious injury, he had only had a month's vacation, which was a little too little. The doctors had already said that it would take at least two months to recover from the injury. After the security guard finished speaking, he went out.

When he saw the expression on Bella, he warmed up and looked at her with a burning gaze. He asked, "Did you feel hurt?"  Bella takes out all the food in the lunch box without answering the question of William. She said, "Let's eat!"

William was lying on the bed unmoving, his eyes staring at the food, apparently not intentionally. "Aren't you hungry?" Bella asks him. "You feed me!" William said as he looked at Bella.

Bella trembled slightly, and she almost dropped the rice bowl on the floor. She reminded William, "The place where you hurt is your chest, not your arm, so you eat it by yourself." 

"I'll hurt the moment I move." William looked at Bella stubbornly. "If you don't feed me, I won't eat!" Bella was stunned for a moment. She did not know if it was an illusion. She had just a grievance on her face when William was talking. This was not the head of the military district of the South Cina Army. It was a three-year-old child!

Bella thinks of the scene when William was tightly guarding her under the covers. She could not reject him. "Okay." Bella took a spoon to feed. A dish, a meal.

But his gaze was tight on her body, his eyes burning. Her heart was a little flustered, her heart beating uncontrollably, causing her to almost shake off the food in the spoon. William laughed. It seemed Bella was not as merciless as he said to her.

Bella sees that William laughed, and he was even more helpless. Her face gradually flushed with redness. William gown looked at Bella with a dark voice, said hoarsely, "Bella, I actually want to eat you more than to eat a meal!"

Bella's heart was beating fast, and the desire in his eyes was warm and pure, feeling like she had swallowed her up. This kind of feeling was so unfamiliar and so strong so that Bella could not bear it. She deliberately avoided it. her face turned cold; Seeing that Bella was angry at night, he immediately said, "I'll stop talking, I'll eat."

His wish was so green and so funny. She was relieved to see that the title was finally lost. If he continued, she really did not know what to do. To make it easier for him to take care of William, Bella not to go back. The room William had arranged for her was a suite. She slept on the sore at night.

he had a healthy body and healed well. After a week, he could get out of bed and walk around. He was a little bored in the ward, so Bella take him out.