XV

Seoyoung's POV 

The next morning, I woke up, finding Taehyung still peacefully sleeping by my side. I moved slightly but stopped when I felt an ache down between my thighs. I smiled to myself, thinking about last night. On the contrary to what I thought Taehyung would be like, he was ever so gentle. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize Taehyung woke up. 

"What are you smiling about so early in the morning?" he mumbles while yawning. 

Stroking my fingers through his bed hair, I ask, "Why aren't you at work?" He shrugs and cuddles up to me, burying his face in my chest. 

"I'll work from home today. Are you okay?" he asks, peeking up at me through misty eyes. I couldn't help the smile from spreading across my face. He's just so cute. 

"I'm fine," I answer, continuing to stroke his hair. 

"That's good." We lay there for a few more minutes before I check the time. 9:45 AM. Shit, that's why I'm so hungry. I normally eat at around 8:00 AM. 

"Yah, Tae, are we gonna just lay here all day? I'm hungry," I say. Taehyung whines like a toddler, shaking his head. 

"Nooo. We stayed up so late last night. Let me sleep~" Chuckling, I remember last night again. It was true. We fell asleep at around 5:00 AM. Gently, I removed Taehyung's hands that were wrapped around my waist and slid out of bed. "Don't leave~" 

"Well I'm hungry so, I'm going to go eat. Plus, you should get up too. Work won't finish itself, hm?" I give Taehyung a nice slap on his butt, earning a whine, then went to wash up. Gosh, now that I was moving, my insides ached even more. Half limping half hopping, I awkwardly made my way into the shower and stood under the showerhead for a good thirty minutes, enjoying the warmth. All of a sudden, there was a rap on the door. 

"Whatcha doing in there, Beauty? Something you wouldn't want Beasty to see?" Taehyung said slyly. I blushed, a light shade of pink going up to my ears (although they were already pretty flushed from the hot water) as I was reminded again of last night's events... "Mmm, then you wouldn't mind if I joined?"

"Nope! I'm done! I'm done!" I yell, frantically turning off the shower to get in a robe in case he burst in. Right as I wrapped myself in the fluffy white robe, the lock clicked and Taehyung, clad in his boxers, sleepily made his way into the en suite. I chuckle at his cute bedhead as he makes his way to the sink, splashing some cold water on his face. I quickly make my exit before he can catch me and change into a comfortable pair of sweats and a hoodie. As I'm drying my hair, I hear a small ring and a message pop up on Taehyung's phone. It's from Jimin. 

It's tomorrow. 

I frown. What's tomorrow? I decided to leave it and continue to dry my hair until Taehyung came out, with just a towel wrapped around his waist, may I add, dangerously low. He looked a lot more awake. Seeing my eyes scanning his body, he smirks and poses. 

"You like what you see?" 

Clearing my throat, I quickly avert my gaze and stutter, "U-uh Jimin sent you a message." Gosh, Taehyung is so hot- No, my cheeks are so hot- Like Taehyung- I mentally shut myself up as Taehyung checks his phone. An annoyed expression daunts on his face once he reads it. "Tae? What's wrong?" 

"Ugh... The stupid thing is tomorrow," he mumbles with a tired sigh. 

"What's tomorrow?" 

"There's this big gala hosted every year for gang lords to socialize and potentially make business partners. I'm on the invite list," he explains, as if it's a bad thing. 

"What's so bad about that? I'll come with you, if you want. It'll be fun!" I said, trying to cheer him up. 

"Mmm, I suppose now that I have someone other than Jimin to go with... But then we'll have to take Jungkook too and that's too much of an entourage-" 

Shutting him with a quick kiss, I say "We don't have to take Jungkook. I'll be fine with just you and Jimin." 

"Yeah but what if someone tries to kill you-"

"Tae, no one is going to try and kill me in front of hundreds of people." 

Taehyung thinks for a moment before relenting and saying, "Yeah, I guess you're right. But you have to promise me that you won't leave my side the entire night," holding out his pinky. I interlock mine with his and attach our thumbs. 

"I promise." With a big smile on my face, I get up and head to the walk-in closet. 

"Princess? What are you doing?" Quickly finding a casual outfit (a cute halter neck cold-shoulder white dress matched with block-heeled sandals) and grabbed a purse. 

"We're going shopping. We haven't done that together and this is the perfect occasion." Taehyung groans and leans back on the bed. I just shake my head and toss him some clothes (a white t-shirt and black flowy basketball shorts) for him to change into. "Aww, I promise it'll be fun, Tae. Please~" Doing aegyo, I jump onto him and give him small kisses all over his face. Sighing in defeat, he picks up the shirt and pushes me off. 

"Fine." 

Don't forget to vote and follow!