III

Seoyoung's POV 

I watched in horror as the syringe emptied, filling its contents into Daniel's body. 

"Wh-what is he doing here? Wh-who are you?!" I yelled at the man with heeled leather shoes, not knowing where this sudden burst of courage came from. Looking at me intently, the man walked over to me. Click. Clack. Those Louis Vuitton shoes pattered over. 

"He's here because he caused trouble and, I'm Kim Taehyung," he replied, grinning while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He then started stroking my head, untangling the knots in my hair and smoothing it out. "You really are beautiful, princess." I jerked my head away from his hand but his other hand closed around my throat. "Don't. Move," he growled, voice going a whole octave lower, "Or I might just change my decision and kill you all." At this, all my courage melted away and tears started flowing down my cheeks again. I lowered my head to avoid his piercing gaze, but his finger came under my chin and brought it back up. Licking his lips, he stares at every part of my face before finally pulling away. "I want you to see this." Then, he gets up and reveals Daniel, now wide awake. 

"S-Seoyoung?" 

"D-Daniel," I whispered, "What is going on? Why are we here? D-do you know these men?"Daniel glanced nervously at the two men standing in the room.

 With a slight tilt of the head from Taehyung, Daniel answers, "He's the head of the gang I work for, and this is Jimin, his bodyguard and my supervisor." His head jerks to the man with blonde hair and syringe when mentioning Jimin. 

"Y-you mean N-Nightingale?" Jimin's eyes flash when I mention the name. Taehyung however, looked amused. 

"She knows?" I bite down hard on my tongue and scold myself for being so stupid. Taehyung stalks over to me, towering above, leaving me in his shadow. Tenderly, he asks, "What else do you know, princess?" 

"N-nothing. I don't know anymore-" Slap. Taehyung's hand struck my cheek with a hard blow, tears stinging my eyes.

"Don't lie to me." When I looked up, it was like seeing an entirely different person. Taehyung's eyes were dark and furious, his jaw clenched and his actions were a lot more violent. Grabbing onto my throat, he bent down, his hot breath could be felt on my lips. "Now, tell me the truth." I tried to glance over to Daniel for instruction, but Taehyung jerked my face back to him. "Don't look at him, look at me." His hand on my throat tightened uncomfortably, making me gag and more tears spill from my eyes.

"S-something behind the s-stadium three days a-ago," I managed to choke out. 

"Hmm, and?" 

"I-I don't know wh-what happened. Th-that's all he told m-me." With that, Taehyung smiled and released my neck, letting me cough and gasp for air.  

"Right, that's a good girl. Well, Daniel, time to deal with you." Taehyung nodded at Jimin, where he went over to a box, opening it to reveal an array of different weapons and torture devices. My eyes widened and my breath became shaky. "Bring whatever you'd like." Hearing this, Jimin's pupils dilated and seemingly became dark with bloodlust. Brushing his hand over the different instruments, he finally settled on a tiny but sharp dagger, about the size of a finger. Taehyung smirked at his choice. "Mmm, the ones saved for traitors I see. Flaying of the skin till death." 

"N-no. Please! Please boss! Please give me another chance!" Daniel screamed and begged as Jimin unstrapped the blade and brought it over. Silent tears streamed down my face as I watched the gut-wrenching scene. 

Right as Jimin grabbed hold of Daniel's left arm, I screamed, "Wait! Stop! Please, don't hurt him. I-I'll do anything! Just please, don't hurt him." Jimin's jaw clenched when he saw Taehyung turn around. 

"Anything?" Taehyung questioned, curious. 

"Y-yes. Anything." I breathed, not even sure what I meant by that. Taehyung flicked his head and waved his hand. Nodding, (slightly disappointed) Jimin got up and discarded the dagger.

"Interesting..." Taehyung slowly walked over to me, then whispered, "I'll make you a deal. If you marry me, then I promise not to kill him." 

"M-marry you?" I stuttered, perplexed with his unusual request. 

"Yes, princess. Marriage in exchange for your friend's life, how does that sound?" 

"Y-yes. I-I'll do it." Taehyung grins and moves so that his nose was basically touching mine. 

"Very good, very good choice." Then, his soft lips gently came in contact with mine, barely grazing over them, he kissed me. A single tear slid down my cheek as I stared down at my lips, his eyes looking at me. He was about to pull away, until he saw the expression on Daniel's face. I couldn't see, but he leaned in again and said, "This will lock the promise I guess," then pressed his lips harshly on mine, tipping my jaw back. When he saw that I wasn't kissing back, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back even further. I responded, now fully crying in emotional pain as I thought about the promise I just made. His lips silenced my cries and sobs and when he was satisfied, pulled away, a string of saliva connecting our lips. "Not bad for an innocent princess, eh? Or not so innocent?" Seeing tears sliding down my face again, he smiles tenderly and uses his thumb to wipe them away. "Princess, don't cry, hm?" Slap. Taehyung had struck me across the cheek again. "Stop crying! You should be happy that you and your friend aren't dying today!" I held my breath in an attempt to stop the sobs coming out of my mouth, but I couldn't help the tears. 

"Shall I take him?" Jimin suddenly asked, eyeing Daniel with absolute hatred. 

"Yes, yes. You know where to take and treat him I presume?" 

"Of course I do." 

"Good, then I will take princess upstairs to show her around," Taehyung said, more to me than Jimin. Taehyung unlocks the cuffs that had me bound to the chair and offered me his hand. Hesitantly, I took it, my legs being too weak to stand anyway. "The place we're about to go through can be scary, so I will guide you." Taehyung's hand then shielded my eyes as his arm wrapped around my waist, slowly leading me out of the dungeon. 

-

Don't forget to vote and follow!