CH 38// fear

!!!Trigger warning!!! one word: bullys  

The countries walked on to the bus looking for a seat to sit down on,  America and Russia sat in the same seats as before and so did Confed,  The drive back wasn't a quiet one. Lots of countries were talking about all that happened, America was more worried about having to explain what happened to Canada and Germany was freaking out about telling his dad what happened. Germany still had to tell every one what happened, There was a lot of people at his school that he would have to tell.

Poland was trying to calm him down but Germany kept worrying. He had no idea how his dad was going to react, think about it, one day your son comes home from a field trip and has wings. "Germany calm down it's going to be fine" Poland said to Germany. Confed and Mexico were talking about random stuff and America and Russia had started talking about relationships some how. " Poland and Germany have been dating for about... 2 years?" Russia said unsure, "what about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" Russia asked America, "heh... funny story.. no i don't.." Russia looked at him confused, "Do you?" America asked. "no I don't" 

 Time skip becuz:

The bus dropped everyone at their houses instead of at the school. America checked to see if his father was home and after checking he had Confed follow him though the front door. America fell face first into his bed, Confed took out his contacts and rolled his eyes. "It's good to be in my own bed." America said rolling over. "It was good to be in a bed" America looked up remembering that Confed still slept on the chair, "oh ya, let me see if i can do something about that." America stood up and looked around, He checked a closet and found a sleeping bag. 

America walked back in the room and tossed the sleeping bag at Confed, Confed caught it and just looked at it. "better then the chair." America said falling on his bed again, America laid on his bed bored, "im booooored." He whined "then go do something" "what should i do?" "I don't know" "your very useful" "thanks." The two boys talked not having much to do. 

Time skip again-

The others made it back home and Canada and America were talking, Canada had been very confused to walk into his room and see Confed with wings, he went into overprotective brother mode after America explained the cliff. After seeing that, Confed was more then glad Canada didn't see him as a brother, Earlier that day when Germany got home he slowly walked into his house. "Father.. I'm home..." He closed the door and walking into the living room, He saw his father Third Reich, looking at him with a surprised and confused face.  "How did you..." Reich said confused, "It's kinda a long story.." 

(help i don't know how to write ;-;)

America got out his phone and saw a text from China.

China: Hey America

America: sup

China: How was the trip?

America: funny story...

China: ?

America explained every thing other then the parts about him and Russia, He even explained the stuff about the wings, China said he would explain it to N!Korea. America turned off his phone still bored, He got up and walked out of his room to his other brothers rooms. "Hey Aussie, I'm bored" Aussie looked up from flowers cage to look at his brother, " Well what you want to do?" "I don't know that's why I came to you" 

Time skip to the next day cuz i running out of ideas

America woke up to his alarm he laid in bed not caring to turn the alarm off, "dude get up and turn that off." Confed said, "I can't I'm dead" Confed rolled his eyes and turned America's alarm off. America was laying face first into his pillow, he didn't move so Confed grabbed his foot and dragged him out of the bed. America tried to grab on to his bed but fell on the floor, Canada woke up from hearing America fall. "fine fine! I'm getting up." America said standing up, Canada also got up and they got ready for school.

As they were walking to school America was told to still wear the bandages for at least a week, they walked into the school and said bye to each other. America walked around and found China and North Korea, "sup" "oh, hey Ame." N!Korea said looking up from his phone. China just waved at him and looked over N!Korea's shoulder, America and them talked until they had to go to class. America was bored and not paying attention in math,  "America will you please pay attention!" the teacher yelled snapping America out of his day dream.

America nodded his head and the teacher went back to teaching. After class he headed to his next which was English, some counties stared at him because of the bandages he was told to wear but he just tried to ignore them. He started to realized he was very well know in the school, and by that, every one knew him in the school he guessed it was because of N!Korea and China and the fact he made friends with them. That made America think, why did they make friends with him? Was it because he was the new kid and didn't know them or what they did? America wasn't sure but knew he had dug him self in a hole and now had to try and get out before it rained.

He walked in his next class he shared with N!Korea and China and sat down waiting for class to start. The other kids came in and none of them made eye contact with him, they were probably afraid of him. He sighed and just started working on his stuff, he had a bad feeling he couldn't explain, midway though class China gave him a note, in it it said ' before lunch bring Germany to the back of the school' America read the note and looked at China. China nodded at him and started working again, America put it in his pocket and started thinking about what China would do.

  After class America went to social studies. He walked in and sat down, he remembered the note China gave him and hoped the day would go longer, Russia walked in and sat down he noticed America seemed upset and turned to him," Meri you ok?" He asked, "im fine just tried.." He said not bothering to look at Russia. "Are you sure? you don't look just tried." "Russia i'm fine!" America whispered yelled, Russia looked at America surprised in his out burst. "S-sorry Russia.. but like I said I'm just tired." America said rubbing his eyes under his glasses Russia nodded unsure but started to work on his stuff wondering what was up with Ame.

Class went faster then America wanted it too and when he stepped out of the class he felt like he was having a panic attack. He knew China most likely wanted to do something bad but he was afraid what they would do if he didn't listen, He saw Germany walking and started thing if Germany would even listen to him. Germany didn't really trust him at all and he his listened to China Germany might not even trust him at all, "hey Germany.." America said walking up to him, "hey, what do you need?" Germany asked turning to him. "I need you to follow me... I need to tell you something.." America said having a feeling of dread in him, "uh... ok.." America started to lead Germany to the back of the school feeling more afraid with every step.

He made it to the back of the school not seeing North or China there, "So what did you want to tell me?" Germany asked looking at America. Before America could speck N!Korea grabbed Germany's arms and held them behind his back, China walked over holding something is his hand. Germany struggled against Korea but he didn't let go, Germany looked over at America with anger, America took at step back in regret and looked at China." I heard about what happened in your trip." China said walking up to Germany, "You have some nice wings now"  

China held up his hand showing a pocket knife, He opened it and looked at Germany. "W-wait what are you doing?" America asked. "well I told him he was going to regret what he said to us.." China held the knife up to Germany's face. "This is a bad idea, don't you think? if you use that other counties will notice.." America said trying to make an excuse. China looked at America like he was thinking. He swiped the blade on the side of Germany's cheek, not deep but enough to slightly bleed, "Don't tell anyone about this or else.." China said and North let Germany go, Germany rubbed his arms as China, North and America walked off. America looked behind him to see Germany glaring at him.

--------------------------------------------------------

im so sorry this took so long!! time just went so fast and i've been so busy, I'll try to update sooner but it may not be easy i wasn't sure if i should but a trigger warning but i did just encase

words:1577