chapter 6// The paper

Americas pov

After lunch, i was walking to my next class, i always get there early, i went to my seat, checking the sitting chart. i sat down and got on my phone, i saw i had 15 before class starts, i saw one kid walk in.

I looked to see it was that one kid that was starting at me during lunch, we both looked at each other wondering why the other was here so early, then he glared at me, Yup the kid in the hallway told him. he walked over to his seat, thank goodness he sat on the other side of the room form i sit.

He looked like he was doing work, I wondered if that was late work, but he didn't seem to be a person to have late work, I saw he looked up at me, catching me staring at him.  i quickly looked away, so didn't see his reacting. i saw some kids walk in in the corner of my eye I didn't want to look up, afraid to make eye contact with anyone.

I looked up without moving my head to see who was in the class, 3 people they were all in their seat, i checked the sitting chart the one working was named Germany, one kid in there was South korea, he must be brothers with North Korea. And a kid named Ukraine,

I checked the time, i still had 11 minutes till class starts. I decide to just watch some youtube videos with my vollum down low.

I saw some tall kid walk in from the corner of my eye but i couldn't see them well, but something told me to make eye with them- well at least look up at them, cuz no one could really see my eyes.

I looked up to see the kid looking at me, he hadn't moved since he walked in, "fu*k" i wispered to myself, making sure no one heard it.

It was that kid form the hallway, when he saw me look up he looked away, then i saw him walking towards me, I kinda froze till i saw him sit in the desk next to me, i checked the chart his name was Russia. " frik"  i whisper trying to not to let anyone hear, i see in the corner of my eye the Russian look at me. 

Well crap he heard me   

Russia pov

After lunch Germany, went to class early, we both had the same class next, so i went to the bathroom instead of going early, soon after i went to class, i walked in and to my horror the freaking candy cane was there, i stood still looking at him then he looked up at me, we made eye contact for a little then i walked over to my seat, i sat down and saw in the corner of my eye that he pulled out a seating chart and whisper a small frik, i turn to him and in confusion as to why he said that.

I turned away and pulled out my sketch pad to draw. About five minutes in, i noticed America looking at my drawling, I was drawling a cat, i wondered what he thought about it, I guess he didn't know i noticed him looking, i saw him take i paper out then right something on it, he then folded it up and put it in his pocket.  

Our teacher walked in to the class and the bell rang for classes to start'

time skip 

Class was over and every one had left but that American kid i decided to go and not see what he was doing, i walked out of the room and into the hallway, no students were in the hallway, not surprising for my school tho, i looked around to see if China or North Korea were there, I lucky didn't see them i headed to my next class.

"Agh!" I said as i felt a pain in my stomach, but this time didn't let myself fall, i held my stomach and looked to see who did that, and no to my surprise it was China and N!Korea there smirking at me.

I stood straight up to look intimidating, i was taller then both of them, but this didn't affect them at all, i felt another pain in my stomach this time i fell down, i looked up at them to glare at them, Then i saw America step out of the class, crap he hits hard.

I saw him look over to where we were, He walked over and whispered something into china's ear and China walk away with North Korea behind him, i was confused, then America looked back at me when China and K!Korea were out of sight.

He pull out the paper in his pocket and handed it to me has he helped me up.

"why?" I asked confused he was helping me, me being taller he looked up at me, he didn't say anything and just pointed to the paper in my hand, Then walked off, i was confused then opened paper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------    

eeee 

words; 855