CH 34// Don't touch that!

After awhile of looking around Russia, America, and Confederacy started to walk back to the cabin. Confed had successfully failed at getting away from America.

They walked in to the cabin and sat on their beds, After getting in Japan walked up to Confed and started talking to him, "look, neko it's not happening" Confed said. Japan gave him an annoyed look. "you'd be surprised" Poland said. Confed looked at her with a Confused look. "Japan has a way of getting people together.." she said as she looked at Germany, who was writing stuff down on paper.

"well i'm not letting it happen, on the other hand tho.. anther ship of yours might be happening." Confed said as he pointed to Russia and America talking on the bed, Japan looked at them before walking over to them. Confed sighed finally getting her to leave him alone. "so.. who she shipping you with?" Poland asked Confed with a smile letting her wings fluff up a little.  Confed noticed her wings fluff up and wondered how she could even sleep with them. "why would i tell you?" He said crossing his arms. 

Polands wings slightly dropped as she had a look of confusion, then she replaced it with a unimpressed look, "aw come on! It's not new for Japan to ship someone" Confed returned the unimpressed look at her. Poland realized Confed probably wasn't going to tell, so she started looking around the room for anyone Japan might match Confederacy with. She knew most of the people Japan shipped so she looked at the kids that Japan didn't have a ship yet.  

  Before she could figure it out America spoke "hey, Dixie" He called across the room, Confed was surprised at him for using his old nickname but walked over to him anyway. "whatcha want US" he said."What was Japan talking to you about?" Ame asked. "um.. none of your business" Confed said fast, America had a pretty good idea what Japan and him where talking about, "ok then"

Japan walked back over to Confederacy bring Mexico with her. "come on Confed-kun! I want you and Mexico to get to know each other better!" Confed just sighed and looked at America for help. America shrugged his shoulders as if to say 'your on your own'. Japan dragged the 2 boys (boiz) to a side of the room and started talking to them. America pulled out his phone and showed Russia some random memes he had saved on them.

time skip sponsored by: 

After sometime all the countries were back in the cabin when Africa came back. "Hey guys, I would like every one to line up for the hike." after she spoke the counties stood up and started getting in line. "we'll be coming back here soon so you don't need to bring any bags. Also remember, if you bring something on the hike like a phone we are not responsible for it if it gets lost or broke." 

After everyone lined up she started walking to a path that led in to the woods, The line didn't stay straight for very long as some counties walked side by side. Japan made sure that Mexico and Confed stayed by each other. every once in awhile she'd go and make sure other people she shipped stayed together. She noticed that Russia and America stayed together as they walked and she knew she'd have to right that down. 

As they walked they came to a fork in the path. Africa chose the left path but America stopped. "hey guys, lets go that way." he pointed to the right path. Germany, who was staying with the group saw that America had stopped. He and Poland walked back to them to see what they stopped for. "oh, hey Germany"  America said when he saw him walking to them. "what are you doing America?" He asked.

"well, me, Russia, Japan, Confed, and Mexico are going down the right path" "what about staying with the group?" Germany asked. "you and Poland can come with us, we might see something cool." Germany looked at Poland, who looked like she did want to go. "uh.. I guess its alrig-" "ok then! lets go" America said cutting Germany off. 

Germany rolled his eyes and followed America down the path. They walked down the path that hadn't had anyone walk down it for what looked.. uh.. i don't know a long time. they walked up a hill and stopped when they got to the top. the other side of the hill was a step cliff America, being the idiot he is, thought he should try and impress the other countries.