7. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

all the times he made her feel better when she was upset. no matter what it was about.

all the times they would go to stores in the middle of he night.

all the all nighters.

all the times they would paint together.

the hikes together.

the watermelon eating competitions.

the apple juice chugging competitions.

every time he was there for a gymnastics meet.

all the times they would blast music from the playlist they made together(which they both still listen to).

all the times he would let her draw on him.

all the times he would sing her to sleep.

all the times they danced together while backing or just in general.

all the times they would talk about anything and everything.

these thoughts put a smile on the girls face, wishing daniel was with her at the moment so they could have fun together.

something inside of her told her to ask herself a very serious question. her heart wanted her to ask, and say yes. her mind wanted her to ask, yet only part of her wanted to ignore it.

not believe that fact that a four letter word could ever be said about daniel-in that way-and the feeling being mutual.

so, as she finished her drawing which took thirty-eight minutes, ophelia disregarded her feelings, pushing them aside.

"hey google, play my "butterfly and giraffe" playlist on spotify please." ophelia announced, stopping her frank ocean music.

"now play "butterfly and giraffe" on spotify." the google replied as ophelia tied her hair into a very messy and loose bun. she had hairs sticking out in every direction, but ophelia paid it no mind.

in a different part of los angeles, daniel, christian, and their friends were all siting together. four of those boys had dyed there hair thirty minutes ago, daniel being one of them.

he called ophelia earlier that day, asking for her opinion on what color he should go with. she said she would love to see him in blonde again, but overall didn't care.

so daniel being daniel, decided to be bold and go with pink, knowing it wouldn't be what she expected.

"daniel, call phelia." christian suggested.

"oh yeah, i wanna know what she thinks of my hair dying skills." franny added, flicking her hair and moving to stand behind daniel.

"ok." daniel responded, trying to hide the clear smile on his face. he took his phone out of his pocket, and going through his contacts quickly finding ophelia.

"are you guys dating yet?" bobby asked from his spot across from daniel.

"what?" daniel asked, looking up from his phone.