-Episode17-[Missing Piece I]

Start from the beginning

As I sat and observe, a delicious smell of honey made its way through my nostrils. Unable to just sit still and wait, I got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen where Haya was pouring some honey-cinnamon syrup onto a pile of pancakes. I peeked behind him and grinned widely. Needless to taste, I already knew it was going to be good.

"Go sit down before I pour this on you" he said.

I scoffed washed my hands on the sink then sat down on the glass kitchen table. The mean remark he made just now suddenly reminded me of Gusion. I could totally imagine him saying that. "And then I would eat you instead the pancake, licking the honey off you all over first..." was totally something he would say in his seductive voice.

"Why are you shivering?" Haya placed the plate in front of me.

"A-Am I?" Damn, what the hell...just thinking about him got me crazy like this. I must've been too obsessed with him like a madwoman.

"Not anymore. Now eat up. You must be hungry"

"Yeah thanks"

Without wasting further time, I picked up the knife and fork and took a bite, savoring the flavor.

"Mmhmm...it's so good"

That was a lie. The pancakes I made back home was much better.

"Oh? Thanks"

"Why don't you try some yourself?"

"Nah. Not hungry" he said then sat down on a seat opposite from mine, watching me as I eat.

"Would you please stop staring at me? It's creepy" I said.

"It's been so long since I am able to do this" he replied. His chin on the table, his eyes looking up at mine. I ignored him and kept eating until I finished.

"You can go back to the room" he brought me a glass of cold water. "I'll get to you in a minute.

I lifted up the glass and gulped down the liquid quickly before nodding to him.

Shortly after that, I got back inside. I hated to admit it but it felt so lonely despite having a friend keeping me company. All I could think about was the squad. I wondered whether they had tried to look for me or they didn't care. Perhaps they already had a replacement for me, who knows?

And aside from that, I missed him. I just couldn't shake the feelings off. I know it's unhealthy to keep holding on to a guy who had probably forgotten about me already. And yet, this stupid heart of mine refused to accept that fact as a possibility.

Hey, that rhymed.

"Boo!"

"GAh!" I stumbled back against the headboard of the bed. "Geez, don't scare me like that you idiot"

Hayabusa just brushed it off and snickered a bit. His attitude had changed since I last met him. He was more of a goofy person than before and not just our typical cold and serious kuudere type of guy.

"Let me see your wounds" he said.

"But why?"

"So I can heal it" he said in monotone.

But wouldn't that means I would have to take off my shirt? And show him my body? God.

"Relax. We've done it before"

Right, I almost forgot. I actually wished I could forget that it actually happened.

"Just turn around. I won't see anything" he said. "The most important thing is getting your back completely healed. Cause from what I've observed, you seem to still having troubles with moving it"

"S-Sure..."

I turned around, my back facing him. Then gradually, I began to lift up my shirt and undershirt then quickly grabbed the blanket over to cover up my chest.

"What are you doing? I have to remove the bandages" he said.

"Fine..."

I dropped down my hands as he carefully unraveled the bandages wrapped around my upper body. There were occasions when he accidentally touched my melons while doing so.

"Haya what the hell!?"

"Gosh I swear I didn't mean to! Yours are just too big"

My face heated and I screamed at him. "What did you just say to me you pervert?!"

"I didn't mean to touch them, okay? I'm sorry"

"Let me do it myself" I glared at him behind my shoulders and took the remaining piece of bandages and untied it myself. Haya was sulking in embarrassment.

Why did he have to remind me of Gusion again...? It was so frustrating.

Finally, I succeeded in getting rid of the bandages. The unwrapped piece was stained red with my blood. I threw it away and tied my hair into a bun so it wouldn't get in the way.

"It doesn't look too severe..." he mumbled behind me as he traced his fingers along my wounds. I winched as he did so.

"I'll get your wounds treated in no time. Rest assured"

I nodded in response. "Would it be easier if I lay down?"

"Sure, go ahead"

So I laid down on the soft mattress, my back facing Haya as he did the work. In spite of all these, I still couldn't distract myself from thinking about Emperor Scorpion. It was mentally torturing me, not having him by my side.

It was like the puzzle of my heart was missing a piece. I don't feel completed without him.

I wish you knew how much I'm missing you, Gusion...

∙∙∙∙∙__----♥︎----__∙∙∙∙∙

If you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote ^^

comment, share, add to lists

STAY AT HOME AND READ BOOKS ON WATTPAD! DON'T GO OUTSIDE! ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS ! STAYING SAFE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING RIGHT NOW!
Please Be Safe Everyone !