Please

Abraxas'POV

I was working in my office when my wife banged on the door, she has to stop that! "Open up Abraxas" she shouted. She must be angry, I open the door and she storm in and threw my paper on the floor and make a mess. "What is it so important that you leave your sleeping son alone!"

That was unexpected "Sorry, I wasn't aware that he was-" she cut me off with a hand and said "Don't" and just like that she went out. I pick up the papers and went out. The three were sitting and Riddle was on my seat and my wife on his right. That's the only thing I do not have with them: CONNECTIONS.

Calisee and Riddle were completely ignoring me and Lucius shouted "Morning father" he pat the seat beside him and I sat down. I smile and said "Morning son" I said and Calisee and my son were trying to hide the surprise in their eyes.

"Honey, please pass me the salt" I said and eat the meal. The three looked at me as if seeing a ghost. Riddle was the one to speak out first "Did you just say 'please' all eyes went wide and looking at me. "Yes, I do" I said and finish my meal as quick as possible.

I hate to admit that my wife and Riddle are stronger than me. I went to work, leaving my wife along with the Dark Lord. I hate to see Lestrange and Avery everyday in the ministry.

Calisee's POV

He left quickly, he forget to kiss my cheeks. After about an hour, Jonas came, he is Lucius' Potions master. He became one of my favourite students in Hogwarts along with Chris. Chris taught Lucius Charms and Arithmacy.

Abraxas personally train him in DADA, though he wanted to tech him about dark arts to his son, I never permitted him. I sat in front of the mirror, and brush my hair. It was a little messy and I chuckle.

Tom entered my room and sat on the bed. He then looked around the room. Everything is just like my room when I was a prefect, with an addition of loads of pictures, a king sized bed and more books. All the furniture are same, even the theme.

Tom's POV

This is their room? It could've been ours, mine and hers. I look at the closet and it's bigger than I expected but considering it's hers, it didn't surprise me a bit. I look at her clothes and smile, I remember some of them from out time in Hogwarts.

She is one such girl. She always have clothes for this and that occasion. I frown to see Malfoy's clothes with hers in the same room. I loath Malfoy, with every cells in my body.

I walk out of the closet and Calisee came in and bring two cups of buterbeer. I sat on the couch with her and said "Still drinking kids drink. Are we?" I raise a brow. She smile and said "You know what happened when I last drink firewhisky."

I remembered, it was our first Halloween party at Hogwarts, we are 3rd year and she drank a whole bottle and ended up kissing Malfoy and she threw up near the Black Lake and it was a disaster. "You don't have to bring it up" she said and look at me with an amused smile.

Just as I was about to say something g to her when the door burst open and in came the evil spawn. "Mommy, I brew the living draught potion" he said and climb on her thighs. Is that possible, he must be a smart one.

"You do?" she said with an amused smirk and the boy smile "Yes mommy" he said and she kiss his cheeks. "Tell me honey, Jonas teach you this?" she ask with an amused tone. Who is Jonas, I think I've heard his name before. "No mommy, professor has left an hour ago. He forgot his book and I brew it myself." The boy said and smirk when he see her face. She looked proud.

"Okay honey, Tom and I have to discuss about something and you can go play outside. Don't be flying too high" she said and kiss his cheeks. The boy went out and we are again alone in the room. "So, Orion and Cygnus are coming with families for dinner." She said and drink her butterbeer.

It was silent for a while. "Do you still love me?" I ask and regretted the moment I said those, Lord Voldemort do not love, Lord Voldemort is not weak.