Trauma

We are preparing for out N.E.W.T.S and it is because of Tom, he said that it isn't too early and that his knight should've had good results. Of course Tom is the best, he came first and made a record no one else could break it. He became on top of the class since our first year and I on secondth.

I walk from the library after returning a book I've borrowed but it was past curfew. I walk silently in the silent hallway towards the dungeons. There's nothing I wanted to do more than lying on my bed, I was so tired after tutoring Jonas transfiguration.

The light suddenly went out and then someone was standing behind me. I turn around and saw a certain blonde, Abraxas. "Love, we are so distant lately. We have to make that up" He said and tilt up my chin.

"Let me alone I was here myself" my word doesn't seem to make sense. "Isn't it lovely. A beautiful lady like you and for myself" he said and pull me in a kiss. Suddenly I was in the Shrieking shack and saw the man. I had a flashback of that night.

I shiver and tears escape my eyes, Malfoy sense this and pull away. My vision becomes black and I shout Tom's name. I was lucky that Tom was patrolling and that we are near the dungeons. Had he not been there I'd have a bad panic attack. I blacked out.

Tom's POV

I heard Calisee calling my name and I walk towards our common room, I saw Malfoy helping up Calisee, she looked like she passed out. "What are you doing to her?" I spat. Malfoy shook his head and stutter "She...she was just having a panic attack"

"Leave!" I shout and he left us alone in the hallway. "Calisee love, calm down. It's Tom, I'm here, no one will hurt you" I said and stroke her hair and hugged her with my other arm.

"To-tom. Is that you?" she asked in a soft manner. "I'm here love, nothing's gonna happen to you" I said and help her up. I don't know how long we have been on the floor but I feel my legs again.

We then went towards the hufflepuffs' dorm and also to take a breath. "Do you want to see my room?" she said quietly. I nod and smile. Not many people has this opportunity. We enter her room.

I was expecting a blue theme, she loves blue. But the scene amazed me, it was a white and green theme. There are green curtains, bed sheets and wallpaper , the other furniture are white and there are lots of bamboos potted and books everywhere but it feels home.

She change into a nightgown and lie on the bed. "Your room's nice" I complimented. "I bet yours is better" she said and sit up. She has ways to please me. To make me feel special.

"Read me a story" she pouted and I sighed, knowing that I lose this battle. I sat down beside her and pick a book from the shelf. She yawn and I stood up to leave. "No don't go, please stay with me" she pleaded.

I nod my head and she said a quick thank you. She patted the space beside her and I shook my head. "Come here" she said and pull me. I sighed in defeat and took off my robe and lie down beside her. She place her head on my chest and I smile at her. She is so damn cute. She pecked my lips and went to sleep soon.

Calisee's POV

I feel someone's presence on my bed and when I try to move, I couldn't. I open my eyes and look at the person who is lying next to me. He is so cute, I never see him this close since our break up. I stare at him, he is too handsome.

He has a jet black hair and pale skin, he looked weak but Salazar knows how strong this person is! His black hair is soft as always, he has a nice jawline and his lips are so kissable. He also has this black shiny eyes, I want to drawn into this bottomless pit.

Wait- he does not. "How long have you been awake?" I ask him, I was nervously as I knew that he is a legiments. "I can't stay asleep when someone as beautiful as you has been thinking of me" he said and peck my lips.

"Did you know what I was thinking?" I asked him and he said "Every word." I blushed and sit up. I went to the bathroom to clean up. There was a knock on the door and when I open it, it was Orion.