Confess

Tom was reading a book about dark arts in the restricted section and was sitting on the floor, he was thinking about Horcruxes. He has made one when he open the Chamber Of Secrets and let the Basilisk kill Myrthle.

Then he heard someone approaching. He decided not to pay attention in case it's some ravenclaws. Then he heard a chair being pulled and someone was reading and making some noise. It was a little bit loud for his like and decided to scold them. He approach him silently and when he saw the person he was shocked. It was her, his Calisidora Black.

He decided to scare her and jump behind her back. "You're not gonna scare me" she stated and he knew that she knew him too well. Besides she might have searched her as not many students came to this section. When he looked her book, he frowned. It was a book on travelling and about treasures.

"Legends said that Rowena's diadem was somewhere in the Albania forest" she said, turning another place. "And why are you telling me this?" Tom asked.

"Just telling you" she smile and Tom looked at her lips. She did notice this and she parted a bit.Tom sat beside her, still maintaining the eye contact and suddenly kiss her lips.

 She was shocked, for sure but kiss back. The two are practically making out in the restricted section and when they pull apart, they both smile.

Then she hugged him tightly and Tom, for the first time in his life feel warm. "Tom.....or My Lord" she smirked and continue " Am I your girlfriend?" she was hesitated to say it but managed to say it, after a year.

"You are, and don't call me that. I am not your lord, I am Tom, for you." He smile and pull her into a kiss again. "I know you are having a club of sort" she said in between kisses. 

Tom looked at her and admire her intelligence. Not one from outside the club did not suspect. "I want to go to your meetings, with you" she pecked his cheek.

He would gladly introduce his queen tot them, he smirk and nodded. "We'll be having a meeting tonight at the Shrieking Shack. Be at the common room at 11" he said and take her hand and lead her to the great hall. They both sit together in the dinner, like always and went to their common room.

Calisee was studying in her room and tom, like always was reading a book near the fireplace on his couch. When the clock struck 11, she was walking quietly down the stairs and the two left the castle. Tom felt like he has to find another name for his club, "the knights of Walpugis' is like little bit strange and off theme.

They went to the Shrieking Shack, hands interwind and smiling to each other. Calisee was hesitated at first to walk in to meet others and stopped in front of the door. "What will I do while you are working........I mean while you are meeting?" she said.

 Tom stopped at this and said "You can look around" she smile to this.

Tom enter the house with her and enter one room alone, she went upstairs and look around. Greyback isn't there yet and Tom is angry that he is late, he has to deal with him after. Tom while the meeting sensed trouble and stand up.

 The others are shocked by his actions and Tom told them that they has to sit there until he return. He went upstairs and look around.