Friendship

While I was enjoying my time, I heard such terrible things from those girls.

However I didn't say or do anything. They are so pathetic!

Speaking on someone's back like that rather than confronting them. I was chatting with the only girl with me about makeup and all when Malfoy approached me.

He sat behind me and engulf me in a tight hug.

"Malfoy---- what are you doing?" I said angrily and push him off.

"Love, I miss you so much. But I am a little disappointed at you. I have been looking the whole castle for you and you are out here with.....them!" he said and faked a hurt expression, holding his chest.

"Stop it Malfoy, you are acting childish" I said and try to push him off me.

"You hurt me!" he said and clung tighter on me "Get off me!" I said and he just shook his head.

This isn't happening to me!

I pushed him off me and storm off. I went to the library to read a book. Whenever I get mad, I read a book and it calm me down.

I saw Tom reading and sat next to him, he looked up once to see that I smiled at him and look into his book again. What a bookworm, like me!

Staying beside Tom never bored me when every other's presence did.

Abraxas POV

She didn't just storm off.

"Maybe you need to befriend Riddle" Parkinson said in an amused tone.

"Not everyone is good with girls like your arse of a brother, Parkinson" I spat and Nott laughed.

"You are funny Malfoy" he said and I angrily replied "It's because I love her" and I regretted saying that.

"Uh huh, Lover boy?" said Rosier and I looked around to see that Riddle was nowhere in sight.

I know where exactly he will be, if he ever planned on being with her, I will have to teach him a lesson.

I went to the library, he was sitting on one corner like he always did and I approached him, adjusting my hair and sat in front of him.

He looked up casually and made an eye contact with me. I cleared my throat and said "Riddle, I am here to offer you my friendship." I tucked out a hand.

He didn't shook it.

"I am not repeating this. I do this for her, Calisee. Didn't want to be on my future wife's bad side."

I said again and he took it. "I do not have anything for her. And you say wife?" he asked.

I was so excited to say this. "Yes, We are to be bethroded to continue the bloodline and blood purity." I said and smirked.

Just as I was about to tell him how happy our parents when they know I like her, Calisee popped out of the bookshelves.

She approach us and said "Malfoy I said leave me alone. What are you doing here with Tom?" she asked and Tom shrunk on his seat.

"No I wasn't doing anything bad to him. Ask him, we are friends" I said and she eyed me suspiciously and looked at Riddle who nods his head and she storm off, again.

Probably looking for another textbook.

Tom's POV

Why does Malfoy bothered to tell me that he'll be engaged to her?

Does he think that I fancy her or does she fancy me. Must've been the later.

I grew quite popular by now and I don't look bad. All the girls fancy me and I did not fail to notice their happiness when I showed care, of course it is all for show.

I have to be in good position, head boy, prefect, best student Hogwarts ever seen.

Though, she is beautiful and wise, also feisty and she too has big dreams and ambitions.

I won't need her. Malfoy is just in love with her to purify the blood line and maybe to become more powerful. Now, now she is just an item, though she is pretty wise, she is nothing to me.

Though, she was more than just an item. She is a good companion.

We are suppose to have lunch near the Black Lake with her friends and our little group.

While we all are eating our lunch peacefully Abraxas stood up and said "My friends, I want to declare something" all attention to him.

"Erm... I want you all to know that we, I mean, Calisee and I are getting engaged in our third year." There was some applaud from the boys, Rosier and Lestrange and Nott.

She stood up and leave.

So bad, I don't know why but I was feeling so angry and I have never never this angry.

Malfoy is so annoying, he run after her and I followed her to the slytherin's common room.

I cannot have her mad at me, I just cannot have her angry at me.

I can't believe it, do I have some feelings for her? Definitely no.

But I cared for her, she's a friend.

Though, I am amazed how her annoying ass makes me feel like this!