Meeting the parents

Calisee's POV

It was the day Tom and I, along with Orion went home. We went home through a floo network from Hogsmeade. We decided to wear out school uniform and was greeted by Julia and Nancy, housemaids.

"Hello miss, hello sirs. Your parents are in the library, your mother said that she'll come down as soon as she can and to wait them at the living room." Nancy said as she took the children's robes.

"Kreacher!" I called, and he appeared as soon as he was called. "Bring us pumpkin juice" I said and he left. He then appeared with three cups of the pumpkin juice.

"Oh there you are! My children. Orion and Calisee" Mom said and dramatically enter the room, I scoff. "Tom? How have you been?" she then turned to Tom, she likes Tom a lot.

"I am good Mrs. Black" He replied mom with a fake enthusiasm. "What do we have the pleasures for?" dad said coming in and sitting on his couch. "Dad!" I said and jumped on him.

"My princes has grown a lot!" dad said as I sit down. I giggle. "Mom, dad I want to talk about our engagement. Malfoy and my engagement." I said and the two look me curiously. "What is it honey?" mom asked, worried laced in her voice.

"Well, I don't know to start this but I don't want to be engaged with Malfoy and getting married as soon as I graduate. Tom and I are together and I want to travel the world, see new things and meet people. Mom, dad I want to be free, not stuck with pureblood supremacist people." I said and their face was priceless.

"Calisee, go take your mother a glass of water" dad said as mom collapsed on the floor. "But the house el-" I didn't finish the sentence. "Calisee now!" dad said and I obediently went to the kitchen to take the water.

When I went back, mom was sitting on one of the couch and I gave her the glass. I sense something wrong but couldn't put my finger on it. We left and Tom wasn't the same, I notice this.

I talked to Orion and asked what happened while I was away, he refused to tell me. When I insisted that he tell me or I'll tell Walburga he cheated on her and he gave in. I couldn't believe what he told me. How can they!

I went inside Tom's room and saw him sitting on his bed and reading a book. I approach him and threw his book away and take his hands and lead him out, towards the Black lake. It has been our spot since first year.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked him, he sit beside me and said "What's the point of disobeying them? You could get hurt" he stated and I curse at how wise he is. He knew everything too well.

"What do you mean?" I asked not wanting to believe what he tries to imply. "You are too dense to understand. We have to break up." He said and I gasped. "How can you. Tom Riddle! You told me, you promised that we'll be together. You're a coward!" I said and gasped.

I didn't just said that to Tom Riddle. "Say that again" he said and I could sense his anger. I keep quiet. "Just as I think, you are way too weak. You wouldn't disagree with your parents. Go be their puppet again!" he said and I couldn't take it anymore.

I slapped his face, the face I'd stare during classes, those handsome face. He was shocked and I stood up to leave but he held my wrist and turn me so that I face him. I collide with his chest.

Then he kissed me, what in Merlin's world is he thinking! I found myself kissing back, strange? When we pulled for air I slapped him again and said "It's over Tom" I went to the castle, tears streaming from my eyes. I won't show weakness.