Sorting and school life

I was woken up by Abraxas tapping on my shoulder "Rise and shine, love" he sounded like mom.

I quickly pull out my wand and direct it at the person who is waking me up and said "Is there a dementor in the mansion?"

Orion laughed so hard to this and I almost thought that something was wrong.

When I come to my senses, I saw that my wand is directed at Malfoy and he looked like he is about to piss himself.

"Take that down love, we're here" he said and lead me out of the train. The castle is magnificent, it is so huge and beautiful.

We were told to get in the boats by a tall man with a blue magnificent robe and I sat with Malfoy, Tom and Orion with the other boys on another boat together.

As we enter the castle, we are led into a room by the same man and told us about the sorting.

For the first time in my life, I was so nervous that my hands sweat.

We entered the great hall and Morgana was it magnificent! Candles floating on the air and bright lights let us see all the occupants.

On the far corner sit the professors and in the middle, Headmaster Dippet.

We all made a line and were sorted into houses, I stood between Avery and Orion. Avery was placed in Slytherin, and it was my time.

My parents told me that I will be sorted into Slytherin. Every Black is in slytherin and if not, it is a shame.

Anyone from the Black household sorted into Hufflepuff or Gryffindor will be disowned, as per my grandfather Sirius. Not that anyone has been sorted there.

My family thought that Ravenclaw is an exception because it is a house where the smart stays and mom wanted me to be in Ravenclaw but dad was so sure I'll be in Slytherin.

I want to be in Slytherin so that my dad will be happy.

"Black, Calisidora" I heard the professor said and I went towards the three legged stool wherein sits an old looking hat.

The hat can sing very loud before the sorting began. I sat on the dusty stool thanking my ancestors that my name doesn't start with the letter 'A'.

I heard some whispers as I approach the hat, nothing I haven't heard before.

"Argh...another Black, eh? Child of Melania and Acrturus. I still remember placing your parents into slytherin. But you are different, you suit Gryffindor, you are quite brave. Also you love reading eh? But like any other Black you are cunning and ambitious so be it SLYTHERIN!" he shouted and I sighed and thank the old hat, he seemed pleased.

Has no one ever thank that old hat for sorting them into houses?

I walked to my new house, from now on this will be my new family, my new home.

I sat with Avery, Orion and others soon joined me. Then the professor took the hat away and the headmaster gave a speech and I did not listen as I was too busy staring at Tom, he is a mystery.

We had our dinner after the long train ride and as I was about to eat my meal, Abraxas said "My love, please pass me the salt" I roll my eyes and as I was about to pass him the salt Rosier, one of my friend, well Orion's friend who sat beside me pass him the salt and I mouth him a thank you.

Abraxas has a priceless reaction. "You're not Calisee" he said and Rosier replied as the slytherin he is "You said love, can't I be your love?" and Malfoy gave him a disgusted look and we all laughed except Tom. Why isn't he laughing?

After the dinner, we are guided towards what looked like a dungeon and guess what we are gonna spend our whole life in Hogwarts in a dungeon!

Unexpectedly the inside was quite homey, it is warm and felt at home.

We were guided to our room to unpack but were told to go to the common room after half an hour to a welcome speech from the head teacher.

Lucky it was Mr. Slughorn, he is a family friend. The password is 'pureblood' like I expected.

What amazed me was Tom, with his muggle attire I suppose he is a muggleborn but he is sorted into the same house as we purebloods and the hat seemed so confident so Tom must be a pureblood, and he may have some special case.

I share a room with Pansy Parkinson, Delphini Greengrass and Bella Bullstrode, who all are familiar with me as we used to see each others at balls and parties. We sleep peacefully.

The next morning I was woken by Del, I curse under my breath and gave him a mouse, why has my brother bother me like this?

I went to the hall after bathing and I am not a morning person so I don't want to talk with anyone, even smiling is difficult at this early for me.

Tom was sitting by himself and I approach him, ignoring Malfoy's invitation to sit with him and the boys.

He looked at me for a second and continue reading.

I wonder why he isn't place in Ravenclaw. He is a mysterious boy and I love mysteries.

"So Tom, got no friends?" I asked trying to initiate a conversation. "I prefer to be alone" he said and took my apple.

"Don't be worry you got one now" I said and winked at him.

"Calisee love, come sit with us rather than this filth" Malfoy sat next to me and said causing a small frown from Tom, which was quickly replaced by a stoic expression.

"Don't call me that and stop bothering me and also stop calling Tom that. He is one of us and I won't sit with you guys, I have my own friend Tom" I said and push him towards the boys earning a laugh from them.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" Abraxas said and I smirk "Either Tom and I join you guys or we sit here" I said and he seemed to think about it.

Malfoy is the leader of sort among the boys and I can easily wrap him around my fingers, what a pathetic!

"Anything you want, my love" he said and take my hands leading me towards the boys.

"Follow us Riddle" he said and I giggle. Abraxas frowned. I turn back to see anger in Tom's eyes.

What could have been bothering him, maybe he is like me, he hated being commanded?

A/n

A little bit longer than the previous chapters. I stayed up late for this and got eye bags and it makes me look like an old lady.