Haloween

I opened the door and meet Orion's chest, I hate being shorter than almost all of my friends. "Hey Rion" I said awkwardly, I was expecting it to be Brian. Brian Zabini was the head boy, he woke us up as he want a good reputation.

"What took you so long?" he ask looking concern. "I was sleeping" I said and fake yawn. "Did you know how many goddamn times I knocked?" he said and smirk. I shook y head and ask what he want.

"You are hiding something from me?" he said and walk pass me and went into the room. And just to my luck, tom came out from the bathroom without a shirt, without a shirt!

Orion pull my and we went out to the common room. "So, is there anything you want to tell me about you and Tom?" he ask as we headed to the great hall. "No. I was..well I have a nightmare" I said and sit down. He look at me suspiciously and sat next to me.

It was a beautiful morning, we all are happy. But then professor Dippet announced that there will be a Haloween party here in the great hall and all should have a date. It's nothing new, except that I went with Tom but this time, it'll be different.

I will be going Lestrange, he ask me as soon as Dippet said it. I could sense someone tapping the floor with his feet, do I take that long! I went out and Lestrange looked at me for seconds and kiss my hands and lead me to the hall, murmuring compliments here and there.

Tom's POV

"Parkinson I swear if you keep drinking, I'll leave you here when you pass out." I said to her and she put the glass down. She blushed and said "Ok, Tom" she said and snicker. "Don't call me that!" I spat and she look up.

"But it's a party!"she pout like a pig. "So what!" I said and threw her a dark look. "Ye-yes my lord" she said and look at her feet. Malfoy bought a 4th year, he looked bored. When I look at Calisee, she was smiling and laughing, guess she had a better time than us.

She looked gorgeous in those floor length blue dress. She is as gorgeous as ever. Her bare shoulders are so inviting. She still put on the sun pendant I gave her but frown when I saw the Malfoy's ring on her slender finger. I will surely remove that ring.

Abraxas' POV

I saw her walking in with Lestrange while I take butterbeer for Delphini. I was ma that :estrange ask her before I did, but I was kind of glad that it isn't Tom.

When I look at her, I fell in love with her all over again. I meet an angel once again. Her tiny waist is so perfect under that dress. She wore that sun pendant Riddle gave her and I frown but smile when I saw her finger. I love her so much it hurts.

A/n

I am sorry if you think this is cringy and cheesy but as I always said, this is me writing it when I was 15. It's a coronavirus lockdown when I am updating this and I was bored to death. I was like sleeping, updating this story, eating and working on another story like all the time.