Anger

Tom's POV

"Wait!" I called over her.

I ran past Malfoy but she rushed to her room.

"Calisee love" Malfoy called out loud, he was standing beside me in front of the door.

"This is all your fault Malfoy, why do you have to be bragging about that stupid marriage!" I shouted at him.

For seconds he didn't reply, maybe he was thinking on how to reply me. "Why do you care Riddle. You fancy her, didn't you?" that catch me off guard.

Did I fancy her, maybe a little bit. "No, she's my friend" I said and went off to the common room, I then sat on the sofa near the fireplace.

The common room is empty and it'd be a good idea to use the spell here on Malfoy.

"Riddle, you foolish arrogant twat! Can't you see that she likes you and not me? This is all your fault. Had you not come here and befriend her, everything would go well but you're here to flop it all!"

Malfoy stormed near me and that snapped made me snapped.

I shot the spell at him, he fell on all four and screamed but I quickly put a silencing charm.

After he passed out I levitated his unconscious body to his room and left it on the floor.

When I return to the common room, I saw her back as she approach the library. I sat beside her and took out a book from my pocket.

I stare at her and she finally look up from her book, her eyes swell a little bit saying "Staring is rude" she suppress a smile.

"Why?" I ask her gently.

"Why what? Why do I not tell you or Why do I run away?" she said and raise a brow. "Both." I said and flash a small smile.

It is difficult for me to smile genuinely, but with her near me I can feel some shitty emotions and I'm glad to know it because I kind of used to feel  inhuman. Not being able to wholeheartedly laugh or smile.

"Well, I don't like to be engaged to someone I do not love. I want it to be someone special, someone I love, someone who love me. Not some rich pureblood long hair blond" we both chuckle.

"Also I like someone else. Malfoy is too annoying, you know he always brag about something. I like someone like you" there was a moment of silence for about minutes.

"Well I um...I have potions so I gotta go bye Tom" she said and stood up and then rushed out of the library.

What just happened!

At dinner, I sat with Calisee and our gang of slytherins.

We are no doubt small and young, we are first years but were feared as our gang consist of the wealthiest pureblood family heir.

Almost all the boys worshipped her, Calisee but she seemed like she didn't mind.

I found out that My mother Merope Gaunt was a descendant of the great Salazar Slytherin but I'm gonna keep that to myself.

This explained why I can talk to snakes.

Malfoy starts flirting with her again with stupid pick up lines.

"Oh love, eat these strawberries. It taste divine" he said and smirked.

"No thanks, I'll take Tom's. He wouldn't mind, would you Tom?" she said bittersweetly.

"Okay love I hope Riddle don't mind it" he said and force a smile.

"Stop calling me that!" she said and take out her wand.

Everyone here knows that she was way
better than Malfoy in duels, and in everything.

"Malfoy, stap acting like a wannabe child and for once in your life act like a damn grown up. Let us eat in peace and stop calling her love or whatever your filthy mind is thinking of." I snapped and I didn't realize it was me.

I never did such a thing.

With that I left all of them tremble, all know what I have done.

They know that I hexed Malfoy the other night.

Then, they all started following me and even call me 'Master' as a joke and I like the fear that initiated in their eyes whenever they see me.

I hated it when someone call me Tom, I hate the name from the depth of my heart but when she call me that, it sounds so marvelous.

I went to the library and then went to the restricted section to read about dark arts.

No, I do not sneaked in. I had permission from Slughorn.

I read about something that really interest me, Horcruxes.

I went to Slughorn's office to ask whatever he knew of.

He had grown fond of me from the first class.

He even invited me to his Slug Club along with Calisee.

Orion's POV

I replayed what Tom just said and smile like a fool.

He surely fancy my sister.

I can knew from the first time I saw him that he has potential. From the duel he had with Calisee, no one our age and under 17 has defeated her.

Since she is father's favourite, she was tutored at a young age while I decided to fly on my broom.

Lestrange speak up after the long silence. "I think Riddle fancy her?" It sounded like a question, much more than a statement.