The response from Korea was mixed. Many wanted to get rid of the system, but some wanted to keep it. It had been something that they looked forward to, they didn't want it to be taken away. So, Yoongi proposed an alternative solution. Keep those who wanted to have a Perfect Match in the system and making the system find the highest percentage for said person. The idea became widely accepted and people were eager to get behind Yoongi's plan, much to his surprise.

In the months that followed, Jungkook gave up his role as President, offering it to Yoongi. Yoongi at first declined, not wanting to take something that had belonged to the Jeon family for centuries. But, after the high approval rating from the nation, he took over, letting Jungkook operate from the sidelines while he became the new face of the country. 

Reuben and Aaliyah were the crowns of Korea. They were adored by everyone they came across, showered with praises and gifts, and it became easily noted that those two were going to be future of Korea, even if they were currently seven years old. Their intelligence was widely noted, and it made them even more recognized among everyone. Everyone with kids wanted their children to be with them. Despite the attention, Reuben and Aaliyah were humble, an accurate reflection of their parents.

Yoongi and Hoseok went to visit Yoongi's parents as soon as they could, taking with them the kids. Much to Hoseok's relief (and Yoongi's constant reassurance), Yoongi's parents loved him, immediately accepting him into the family and teasingly calling Hoseok their son. Hoseok and Yoongi officially married three years later, an occasion that was broadcasted live for all of Korea to see.

As time passed, Yoongi and Hoseok had three more children— Hayden, Maeve, and most recently an energetic one year old named Jocelyn. Yoongi couldn't get enough of kids and persuaded Hoseok (who secretly wanted more kids) to have more with the condition that Yoongi be the 'mother' of the kids, while he the 'father'. This time they took their time with it, fully immersing themselves into the journey of pregnancy, even if they physically couldn't get pregnant. 

Yoongi smiled softly, unbuckling Maeve and carrying her out of the car. He walked to the door, where his husband, Jung Hoseok, was leaning against the door, smirking at him. Maeve squirmed to get out of Yoongi's hold, running as fast her chubby legs could carry her to hug her dad. Yoongi playfully shot Hoseok a mean look.

"Stop taking my baby away from me." Yoongi pouted. Hoseok rolled his eyes at Yoongi, whispering to Maeve who quickly brightened and walked inside the house. Once out of sight, Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi, pressing a kiss against Yoongi's lips. Yoongi eagerly responded, letting his fingers entangle themselves into Hoseok's hair, their Perfect Match marks beating in sync.

"I've missed you," Hoseok whispered, kissing him once more. Yoongi shook his head, amused, returning the kiss quickly.

"I've only been gone for a few hours." he responded."Is everything in place?"

Hoseok smiled, nodding."Jungkook won't expect it. I can promise you that."

Jimin and Jungkook's bond had only gotten stronger over the years. Yoongi had watched as Jimin began to fall in love with Jungkook, a feat that made Yoongi ecstatic. They had their first kid, a girl named Maedeline two years later. Maedeline was a spirited girl, one whose hair matched Ruby's hair color. She had Jungkook's eyes and smile while having Jimin's lips and attractive aura. After Maedeline, they had Ronnie, a quirky three-year-old that questioned everything around her. Although they had already started a family, they had never brought up marriage, something that would make their Perfect Match be officially recognized now that the Perfect Match system wasn't enforced.

Until today.

Jimin cleared his throat, running his fingers through his currently dyed red hair, done to match Jungkook's hair. Hoseok pulled away from Yoongi, placing one last kiss on his cheek before going inside. Yoongi grinned at Jimin. There had been many times where he had seen Jimin nervous, but it was never to the extent that he was now.