venit omittere | 2.1.1

Jimin awoke to the sound of light snoring. He opened his eyes, wincing at the light shining brightly from the window. Once his eyes refocused he looked at the source of the noise, smiling softly at the sight in front of him. 

Yoongi was sleeping, his head resting on the edge of the couch. By the looks of it, he had fallen asleep while keeping watch. The blood in his clothes, hair, and face had long since dried, sticking to him. Jimin stared at him, unable to ignore the warm feeling bubbling in his chest. He resisted the urge to run his fingers through Yoongi's stained cheek and hair,  settling instead to admire him from afar. He couldn't help it. 

Yoongi looked soft while he was sleeping. There was a peaceful expression on his face. Even with the blood on his face, Jimin was still reminded of a child. An innocent child. His current state didn't represent who Yoongi actually was. Jimin remembered the hunger in his eyes, his excitement for blood to shed. And here he was, the exact opposite of the counterpart. Jimin could see why Hoseok, despite trying his hardest to stay with him, began falling for Yoongi. 

Ever since Yoongi had step foot into his life, Jimin had taken an interest in him. At first glance, he was shy and anyone could tell he didn't want to be there. All this time, Jimin thought he was interested in Yoongi because he was a threat to him and Hoseok's relationship. He couldn't understand how Yoongi could be Hoseok's soulmate, to begin with. Jimin always thought that Hoseok and he complimented each other pretty well. They fit well together, he was sure of it. Yoongi didn't look like Hoseok's type, much less Jimin's.  

Jimin had never proven himself wrong.  

Yoongi's soft counterpart was the reason why Hoseok and he fit well together. Sure, Jimin was a soft person at times, but Yoongi's whole demeanor was that. Jimin wasn't designed to act more of a human. He was more human than Jimin would ever be. Both Hoseok and Jimin hadn't been born through parents. They had been developed, engineered by others, so even though they had beating hearts and could hurt, they weren't really human. Not like Yoongi was anyway.  That's why it had caught him off-guard that Yoongi's personality shifted after training.  The humanity that he had from his years had been completely erased, and what came back out was someone who was similar to them. Yoongi had improved though. Yesterday had proven it. Yoongi had saved his life. His humanity side showed more. It didn't help that for the past two weeks they had been hanging out together nonstop. 

Now Jimin was more confused than ever.

He knew he still had feelings for Hoseok, but to have feelings for Yoongi at the same time? He didn't think that was possible. One person couldn't fall in love with two people at the same time. Yet, here he was, finally admitting to himself that the curiosity he had for Yoongi was more than that. It wasn't even a small crush. The feeling, although warm, threatened to engulf him whole. He had done his best to subdue it, convincing himself that it was hate. But Jimin knew he couldn't hate Yoongi. He didn't have it in his heart to.

Yoongi began to stir awake, squinting as the light hit his eyes. Jimin watched him wake up, aware of how hard his heart was beating. Yoongi turned to Jimin, smiling lazily.

"Good morning." Yoongi greeted, yawning loudly."How'd you sleep? How's the wound?"

"It was alright." Jimin answered, sitting up."As for the wound, I think it did leave a scar."

Yoongi inched closer, grabbing his leg gently. Jimin winced at his touch, pain immediately shooting up. Noticing his discomfort, Yoongi let his leg go.

"It still hurts doesn't it?" Yoongi asked."It was fixed but the pain of it remains." 

Jimin chuckled at the statement."Yeah. I don't think I'll be able to walk if I was told to. That does remind me. How did I get here?"