venit omittere | 2.1.0

Yoongi already missed his babies.

He stared out into the night sky, as he hid in between the shadows of the trees. Jeongyeon was hard at work, attempting to locate the vehicles Namjoon and the President were in. He grabbed his dagger, twirling it around as he waited for Jeongyeon's sign. Jimin and Ruby were in another car, no doubt getting prepared themselves.

Strangely enough, Yoongi didn't feel scared. If this was the old him, he would be scared out of his mind, shaking uncontrollably. He wouldn't be playing around with daggers like it was nothing. But this Yoongi, Alpha A Yoongi, loved the thrill of battle. This Yoongi craved blood being spilled, action, and violence. It sent adrenaline circulating in his body. He was ready to fight, ready to kill if necessary.

But he was getting tired of waiting.

"They're here."

Yoongi watched silently as four different cars pulled into the house, guards pouring out the vehicles in all directions. His eyes widened at the sight. There was a lot. Too many for a four-person group. One of the guards opened the doors to two cars, forcefully taking out Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Get inside." he heard the guards say."Go, or we will make you."

"Yoongi use the crossbow we gave you." Jeongyeon instructed."Put the dagger away. Jimin, Ruby. We'll aim at four guards at once. In three."

Yoongi put his dagger away, switching it for the crossbow given to him. He located his target, the guard that was forcing a protesting Jungkook into the house. He took careful aim, the crossbow humming in his hold. Although they were called crossbows, these weapons were the deadliest to use. They emitted no sound and once fired, immediately killed the person it was fired to. No actual bow necessary. Just pointing to the right person.

Luckily for Yoongi, his victim was too open for there to be a mistake.

"Now."

Yoongi fired, smirking as the target was hit. The guard immediately fell to the floor, releasing his grip on Jungkook. Next to him, Namjoon punched the guard restraining him, knocking him unconscious.

"We're being attacked!" Another guard yelled."Protect the President!"

One, two, three, four. They kept falling down like flies. Yoongi sprinted towards Jungkook and Namjoon, Ruby following closely behind. He emerged out of the shadows, grabbing Jungkook's wrist and covering his mouth.

"It's me. Don't make a sound." Yoongi muttered lowly."I'm going to blindfold you now. You're going to have to trust me."

Jungkook nodded, letting Yoongi cover his eyes with the blindfold. To his right, Ruby was giving Namjoon weapons. Ruby turned to Yoongi.

"Make sure Jungkook does not get harmed," Ruby said. Yoongi nodded, grabbing Jungkook's arm."It's on the other side. Get there fast, get there quickly."

"Come on Jungkook," Yoongi whispered, one hand on him and the other on his crossbow. "When I tell you to jump, do so. When I tell you to run, do so. Duck, etc. Got it?"

Without waiting for a response, Yoongi began walking Jungkook to the car, slowly inspecting his surroundings. In about thirty seconds the guards would realize Jungkook was missing and their chance of success would slim. He saw as Jimin and Jeongyeon fought side by side, easily maneuvering their way and fighting the guards.

"No one leaves alive," Jimin said through the microphone. "Jeongyeon, cover me."

"Duck," Yoongi stated, noticing the guard that was approaching them. In one swift motion, he took aim at the guard, killing him instantly. "We have to go faster."