initium finis | 1.1.3

"I'm Park Jimin. His boyfriend."

His cold gaze sent shivers down Yoongi's spine and he looked away, wishing for Jimin's gaze to disappear. Of course, all it caused was for Jimin's confidence to increase at the intimidated Yoongi, leaning a bit closer. 

"What?" Jimin asked haughtily."Cat got your tongue?"

Yoongi remained silent, looking down at the floor. Jimin laughed, his tone mocking and cruel at Yoongi's expression and unwillingness to talk.

"You were right. He is shy!" He snickered, amused beyond relief."Hun, if you can't even look at me in the eye, what makes you think you're good enough for him?"

"Jimin, he's still my match. At least try to act like you can get along with him in front of me."

Jimin rolled his eyes at the statement. He sighed loudly, placing a hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Between you and I, he looks too...soft for you."

Too soft?

"How he looks is none of your concern," Hoseok said sharply. Jimin's eyebrow shot up, and an unpleasant expression settled on to his face. "I have to show Yoongi around the place."

"Oh, he's going to be living here with us then?" the distaste was clear in Jimin's tone. A frown made its way on to my face.

"He's my match. Why wouldn't he be here with me?" Hoseok questioned. The statement only displeased Jimin further.

Before Jimin could respond, however, Hoseok's bracelet lit up, displaying a screen.

Jung Hoseok please report to the Director's office.

Hoseok frowned, rereading the message over again to himself. Finally, he sighed, turning towards Yoongi with an apologetic stare.

"I was going to show you around, but obviously I have places to be right now." He said, biting his lower lip."So, Jimin will be your tour guide and will tell you everything you need to know about this place."

"I'm not touring a thief anytime soon," Jimin snapped. "I don't do well with people who steal my clothes."

"Well, you don't have a choice. I have somewhere to be so you will give him the tour," Hoseok's eyes narrowed, "And if you even attempt to hurt him, you will be suffering the consequences. I will know if you do."

Jimin's fists and jaw clenched as he stared at Hoseok with what seemed to be defiance. Hoseok stared back, his expression unchanging. Yoongi took a step back, not wanting to be a part of the heated staredown between the couple.

"Fine. Go." Jimin huffed, before flashing Hoseok a blinding smile."I'll see you later right?"

Hoseok looked at Yoongi before turning to Jimin and saying, "Of course."

Hoseok's bracelet lit up once more, the same message reappearing on the screen. He sighed before turning around, leaving without a goodbye. Jimin turned to Yoongi, disgust overtaking the happy expression he had given to Hoseok.

"I guess we should start the tour now," Jimin stated, "since you're going to be staying here for a while." He pointed to the cafeteria."Dining room. You eat here. Any questions?"

Yoongi shook my head.

"Good. Let's move on now. Feel free to ask me any questions. I would love to be of assistance."

They walked together in silence as they passed through the corridors. He remained a few steps ahead of Yoongi and at times Yoongi struggled to catch up with him. Yoongi was still in shock.