Stomach aces(request)

Okay so I just got this really cute request that I had to do! I figured I could make it super cute and super romantic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm the type of person to - per say- get ill. I stay with my fiancé Winn in our small house. Since there has been many more disasters in town than normal, i'm trying to be alive for my wedding and i remind him that he needs to be alive too. So when i found out i was getting - or was - sick...it frightened me. But just my luck Winn was at work.

"pick up, pick up, pick u-...DANM IT!" i yell tossing, more of a throw, my phone to the bed. And before i knew it...vomit. Thats like the 5th time today. It's like i has bad food or something. Then the thought of my friend popped into my head.

I decided to call her and she immediately came over. And for an odd reason so did her husband and baby. "Okay girl. Whats the matter?" she asks barging into my house with a key.

"Hello to you too i guess." i say coming to greet them. Their baby is like a magnet to me. She puts her arms out to touch my face and i gladly let her.

"So what's wrong with you? Food poisoning, the flu, *gasp* is it early cold feet? Because you know what i said about that. If it's early, it ain't worth it." she says to me sitting me down on my couch. "Yeah not the best i've come up with but i'll change it." she shrugs off.

"I don't know. It's just that i don't feel so good all of a sudden." i say. And once again a heat wave goes over me unannounced.

A ding comes from my friends phone. "Oh. It's Winn. He says he's almost home. There was an emergency at work. So don't worry." he said. And then his face lights up when he thinks of an idea. "Did you ever take a pregnancy test?" His smile wider than ever.

Quickly they were all looking at me. Even the baby. "Wh-what? What?! No, no, no. I mean...we have but we were careful. Unless you count that one time.." i say shyly. It hadn't occurred to me that that was the moment. Their faces looked confused as if asking how could i not know. "He was my first okay! I still don't know things." i say in defense.

"Well he's gonna be home soon so go check." she pushed me. i couldn't move after thinking that i might actually be a mom. And Winn might actually be a dad. "Go, go, go!" she yelled.

It had been less than a minute and i was already scared. everyone had left and now i was just waiting for Winn to come home. I heard the door open and his cute worried voice call my name from the door. It was a bit of a relief to know that he's home now.

"y/n! Babe i'm home. Finally." he said getting closer to the door. i tried to hide the test before he got in the restroom. "There you are princess. i heard someone's tummy was hurting." he said in a kid voice as he kissed my head. You should also know that i'm not one to cry but i was so scared without him. "Hey it's okay baby. I got you. It's gonna be fine." he said.

I knew he was right. Because even if it didn't come out positive, i still had him by my side. That night i made sure he was by my side all night. but i'm the middle of the night he went to the restroom. Right when he shut the door, i remembered the test and where i put it. In the trash out in the open.

"Hey babe, why is there a pregnancy test in the-babe is this yours?" he questioned swinging the door open. I had no response other than a teary-eyed nod. "Babe....it's positive." he sighed. A wide smile grew on his face and he was so happy.

"What? It's positive?!" i asked. He nodded his head. "It's positive!" I yelled jumping on him. "I'm gonna be a mom. *gasp* You're gonna be a dad! Oh my gosh this is so insane i could throw up. Which i am. Excuse me." i said heading to the bathroom.

1 year later

It had been a year since i got married and had my baby girl, Mercedes Diamond Schott. I call her Zendaya after my grandma. But for some reason she just loves to wake up at 1 in the morning. "Can i do this one?" Winn asked jumping from the bed ready to head out.

"Yeah. god knows i'm too pregnant to get up." i laugh. I could tell that he loves his daughter with all his heart as he runs to her yelling 'Daddy's on his way baby girl!'.

Its like 5 in the morning when i wake up regularly to go snack when i decide to check on the two. As soon as i walk into her room i see daddy holding his baby in his arms whispering to her. "I'm gonna be right here," then he sees me. "and so is your mommy and soon to be younger sibling. I love you." he kisses her on her cheek and tries to move but i know he doesn't want too so i told him that i'm gonna make breakfast today and he can rest. "Okay. wait! let me kiss your belly." he smiles.

It warms my heart that even when the kid isn't physically there he loves it even more than you'd think he would. I just hope that i'll be a good mom like he is a good dad.

But i know he loves them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for the lame ending. and sorry if it seemed rushed. and sorry that i haven't updated. quarantine got me thinking about life in a different way.

it's also got me taking to myself. but not in the weird way. more like that way when you're in the shower and you plan out a conversation.

but anyways, bye 👋🏿