Jealousy part 2

Your POV

It had been 2 weeks since that whole thing with Winn. I honestly don't understand why he didn't kiss back if he loved me back. Like aren't you supposed to kiss back the person you love if they kiss you?

But that was beside the point right now. Now...I had to get over him. He had to get over me. Everyone needed to get over us.

I walked into work and put on a fake smile to seem happy about today. "Y/N!" I heard my name. I looked up and saw nothing. <What the F> before I could even finish my thought, I felt a metal hand hit my face. I groaned as I hit the floor. I looked up and saw blood on the floor.

I felt my whole body go out as I felt myself get picked up by my colar. "Home.." I whispered as I looked around. "Why are you here?!?!" The alien yelled. "Dad!" I yelled back and felt my body tense. Soon I had the courage to feel my arm and punch him in the nose.

He yelled in pain and let me go. I was tossed to the ground and tumbled around. I picked myself up off the ground and ran yelling at him. I punched him in the stomach over again until one of my punches punched him across the planet and back around like a boomerang. I punched his face when he was behind me and tackled him to the ground.

As soon as I was about to punch him again, everything was becoming clearer. I was punching J'ohn at the DEO. "I-i was-J'ohn! I'm so sorry! I di" he interrupted me, "It's okay." He said. I shook my head and let the tears run down my face as I pulled my hair back.

"No. No, it's not. I-I saw my father and my planet that he destroyed. I-I can't!" I cried falling to the ground. "Wait. You saw your father?" Alex asked walking up to me. I nodded not looking up. "Hey. Look at me." She said. I looked up at her as tears ran down my cheeks and my nose was puffed up.

"Your going to be fine." She said rubbing the tears away, and hugging me. "Hey guy-hey what hap- Y/N!" I heard Winn say. "Hey what happened?" He asked bending down.

I shook my head and whispered, "I saw my dad." He didn't hesitate about hugging me. I hugged him tightly and never wanted to let go. "It's going to be fine." He whispered into my hair.

I smiled but had to stand up. He helped me up and held my hand.
//////////////////////////
"Look..I told you Maggie. I saw my dad and I didn't know it was J'ohn. Okay? I didn't do it on purpose." I confessed.

"I believe you." Maggie said. I sighed with relief, "But not everyone else does. I'm sorry Y/N." My face falls and I run my hands through my hair when I see that I'm alone in a room.

I stand up form the chair and try to think about why I saw what I saw.

It didn't make sense. I mean..my father is still on my planet. I think. I keep thinking on how I saw my father.

As I was about to ask for a paper and pen, Winn walk in and look at me. He shut the door behind him and made a small smile.

"Look. I know you don't want to talk to me but"

"Your right." I interrupted him, "I don't want to talk to you." I said. I looked him in the eyes, filled with hurt. "You got 2 minuets and counting." I sighed.

He stood up and walked towards me. His hands were about to touch me but I backed up. "Okay. Look, I know you didn't mean to hurt J'ohn. I do. But..why do you think you saw..him?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes and saw right through his white lie. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Wow. They set you up for this didn't they?" I asked laughing, trying to hide my hurt.

He looked down at his feet and I laughed even harder, hurt even more. "I know your hurt. I do. I..I know you. And..I know that you didn't do this. But please..I dont want you to go to jail for putting J'ohn in danger." He said.

I stepped back and walked around the room to be across the table. I faced the one way mirror but could see Maggie looking at me. I looked at my feet and tears filled my eyes as I felt betrayal in everything Winn told me.

"Winn...I know you wanted to help. And I know you love me. But..it's just hard to face you right....now." I said. I heard a door open and close.

What is wrong with you? Are you insane or something? Not telling him that your hurt and just want to be near him? Come on Y/N! You were raised better than this! You were raised right by a parent who cares about you. GO AFTER WINN!! Now or he gets someone better. I thought. All the those thoughts filled my head and made me upset at myself for not paying attention to my feelings.

~~~~~~~~

Because I didn't have any evidence that I didn't want to hurt J'ohn, I was sentenced for 2 years at prison. It wasn't even that big of a deal. J'ohns okay. And I'm not evil.

It had only been 2 months but felt like a lifetime. I did meet some people who were there for a crime they didn't do. And some different then others. I didn't really talk to anyone. And every time I got a visit, it was from my single mom.

I was outside doing what seemed like working out was. I stoped lifting waits and walked around. "Y/N! You got a visitor!" One cop said. I looked at the time and I thought my mom was early.

I walked to my usual spot and sat down, my hands in my lap. I looked down and didn't look up until I heard foot steps.

My heart sunk but lifted when i saw Winn. "Y/N." He said. I smiled widely and put my hands on the table to hold his. He gripped my hands tightly but I didn't care.

"I'm so sorry.." I said, tears filling my eyes. I looked at him and tried to stay strong.

"Hey, don't apologize to me. Ever. This is not your fault. It's mine. I should have-I should have been better to you." He whispered. Now my grip was tight.

"Winn. Winn! Look. I love you with all my heart. And..this is actually something I deserve." I said.

"What?!" He softly screamed. "No. No, you don't. You don't deserve this. At all. I'm going to prove your innocent."

"No. No, I deserve this." I said. Tears filled Winn's eyes and he looked so confused.

"Back on my planet...I hurt many people. And many families. My life had no meaning. And when my mom died...I realize that...I hurt those people like my dad hurt me. He killed my mom in front of me and my sister. Then killed my sister with no hesitation." I cried softly. My tears rolling down my face like rain.

Winn let go of one of my hands and whipped my tears away. His hands soft like a feather. (Cringy I know)I looked up at him to meet eyes and smiled weakly. "I don't care what your background is. I only care about you."

I laughed nervously. "Alright Y/L/N! Time to go!" The cop said.

I let go of Winn's hands and turned around. Before I left I gave Winn a small smile and a wink.
/////////////////////////

2 years later..

I walk out the jail and see my mom, Winn, Kara, Maggie, Alex, and J'ohn. I smile and tears fill my eyes as I run to J'ohn.

He falls a little back before hugging me. "What's this for?" He laughed.

"Just so you I love you." I said.

"I-I love you too." He laughed.

I looked at my mom and smiled before hugging her. She squeezed me tightly and cried in my shoulder. "Don't ever scare me like that again. I love you too much to lose you." She said.

I laughed nervously and cried. I looked over and saw that 3 girls and hugged them too. "We love you, you know that?" Kara cried.

I shook my head and laughed. Then I saw Winn. I pulled away from the girls and walked to Winn. We were just a few steps away. "Soo.." He said.

"Soo..." I laughed. I looked in his eyes and smiled. I quickly kissed his cheek softly and blushed when I pulled away.

I saw his cheeks quickly turn red. "Uhh.." He said. Before I knew it, he was lining in and so was I. And then-
/////////////— —////////
<3
So I made this so long. I'm stupid. But this took me a long time....like weeks.

So I hope you like it.

And remember...you can always request if you'd like.

Baii