Interview

I sat next to Jeremy on the couch as Ellen sat in her couch. His arm on the back of the couch, as my arm is on my leg.

"So..how did you get the job to work on 'Supergirl', Y/N?" She asked. I looked at Jeremy and back at Ellen. "Uh..I was just walking down the street to work and I somehow accidentally found myself in the auditioning room for the roll of his new girlfriend. It was kinda..weird, because I was supposed to be at work this whole time." I explained.

Suddenly the audience started laughing and clapping, making me jump a little and close my eyes and laugh. "You...you okay there?" Ellen asked, laughing. I shook my head yes and continued. "So..ha..so Jeremy...what did you think of this whole thing?" Ellen asked.

He looked at me as I was waving to the audience in awe. I heard him laugh and I turned my head. "What?" I asked smiling. He then imitated me and I couldn't help but laugh. "Okay. Umm..if we're being completely honest..I was glade she actually auditioned." He said smiling.

I kinda blushed but pushed it out the way. "Why..why were you happy?" Ellen asked, the audience making small noise. "Because we really don't see that much good auditions. So seeing her be Abby is amazing." He said. I smiled and looked back at Ellen.

"So..Y/N your single, right?" She asked. My heart started to pump really fast, even though I get this question every day. I shook my head yes to continue the question. "So..have you ever needed a boyfriend..or.." She asked.

My eyes widened and the audience started clapping and whistling. I made a little laugh and looked up to show that I was embarrassed. "Uhh...now that you think about it..I kinda had/have a crush on someone on the set of 'Supergirl'." I blushed.

Everyone started smiling and clapping. But Jeremy stayed quiet and I saw his face turn beat red.

"Well...who?!" Ellen asked. She leaned towards me and smiled as I opened my mouth to talk. "It's..." I pointed to Jeremy and looked down, my face red as a tomato.

The audience clapped and screamed and I think some of them started to say "Y/N and Jeremy 4 ever!!!" I smiled and looked at Ellen. I could tell Jeremy was in shook because he didn't take his eyes off me the whole interview.

"Okay..well what about you Jeremy? You got a thing for her?" She asked. I looked at him to see him smiling at me. I smiled back and looked at Ellen. "Ye-yeah. I do." He said. The audience roared and my heart started pumping so fast I thought I was going to explode.

"Well...we'll be right back with a special quest star..after the break." Ellen said as her theme song played.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it? I was in a rush, so 'Interview' will have a part two later today.

Baii