How?! Just...how?!??

Okay so...I just saw "Avengers: Infinity War" and....you know that feeling you get when you feel like something so stupid is going to happen?

Yeah! That is exactly what happened to me at the end. Like...how you gonna kill your own daughter..DAUGHTER!....for peace and quiet?! Like that made no sense to me what so ever!!!! Why kill billions of people...to be alone?!??!

See if i wrote the ending...I would have had it gone like this..

Thor is standing in front of Thanos pushing his hammer(axe) into his chest.

Thanos then says "You should have aimed for the head!!!!" And then punches Thor in the face knocking him over.

He then attempts to kill Thor, but Black Panther and everyone else jumps him and then does all of this...stuff to take the gotlet off his hand.

Just then Spider-Man, Iron Man, and the Guardians of the Galaxy come back to Earth on time and help try to get the gotlet off of Thanos.

But as son as everyone is there, Spider-Man says, "Again? Oh cool!" So now it's almost off and everyone is almost done.

But then....Star-Lord sees Gamora but no one else does.

She then "walks" over to him starts to tell him to give up and come "home" to her. He keeps saying "No" but she try's to convince him more.

He then looks over at Thanos' hand and sees the reality stone glowing. "Your not real...YOUR NOT REAL!!!!!" He shouts and just...rips off the gotlet.

"NOOOOO-AHHHHH!!!!!!" Thanos screams in pain to reveal his hand. "Why?!?? WHYYYYY!!" He screams. Just then some how he vanishes to his broken home.

But no one knows how he got there. The gotlet has been gone and destroyed.

Now that is what I would have done. Just saying.