"I don't know. I just... feel overwhelmed, I guess. I mean, come on! I never really had a breather from Trey. They came in while I was with Trey. Plus, I really feel responsible for Trey's state." I heave a long sigh. "If it weren't for their fucking pheromones I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have jumped on their boners." I mumble the last part but I'm pretty sure Carter heard everything because he chuckles softly.

"Well, what's your plan?"

"I don't know. It's not like I can stay away from them." I admit. "I guess, all I just want is even just a little bit of breathing space."

Carter suddenly changes our route and instructs me to text the others that we won't be joining them anymore. I ask him why and he tells me he's giving me the breathing space which I was saying I desperately need.

We come to a cliff, which is at the border of the pack's territory.

"No one really comes in here. It's my refuge so don't dare blab about this place to anyone else." He narrows his eyes at me playfully.

"I won't, Mr. Stingy." I place my right hand over my heart and raise my left hand, gesturing a fake oath, which makes Carter chuckle.

"Tell them all the stuff you told me." Carter says with all seriousness. "They're your mates. They will understand you for sure."

"Are you freaking nuts?!" I shout – which is too dramatic for the situation, if I must say.

"Why can you tell me and not tell them?" He raises a brow.

"Of course, Mr. Obvious! Because you're not them!" I roll my eyes at him.

"And I thought you're the 'direct to the point, cut all the bullshit type' of person." He teases.

"It's complicated." I reply dryly. "You won't understand."

"Belle..." Carter places his hand on my knee.

All of a sudden, I feel a titanic wave of lust rush throughout my body, coming from my core. I moan.

"Shit!" Carter shouts as he quickly pulls his hand off me. "Belle, you need to control yourself." He tells me sternly.

I'm looking at him and my eyes seem to have focused on his lips which are moving deliciously as he spoke. He grips the steering wheel tightly and I can clearly see his muscles contracting.

Carter's actually really good-looking. In fact, he's hot. Hotter than Trey even. While lupis are naturally well-built, Carter's body is buffer than the others who are on the side of the lean but muscular type.

Plus, his jaws are sculpted to perfection (and yes, I may have jaw fetish).

"How come I never paid much attention to how yummy you are?" I tilt my head to side and roam my eyes all over his appealing, beefy body.

He's about to shift the gear when I take hold of his hand and bring it closer to my face. I don't want him to go anywhere else. I don't really know what's happening. All I know is that I want to fuck this strong and delicious piece of meat in front of me. With that in mind, I begin to lick his hand and I start to suck his middle finger. He groans which causes another wave of lust to gush out from my core.

"Fuck, Belle! Stop!" He yells but I only double my effort.

I quickly remove my seatbelt then go over to sit on his lap, straddling him. The mighty, heated bulge in his pants causes me to moan. I start dry-humping him with force. All I crave is that friction against my core.

He's trying to get me off him but there's only little space where we are, so he really can't push me off him. Whenever he makes a move to push me back into the passenger seat, I grind on his manhood harder.